The Ultimate Fight

My POV: When we got to our destination the bank was already being robbed. "You have a feeling that we're coming to this place way too often? Why not rob a pizza joint or something. At least we get a meal while fighting." Beast Boy said. "Your eyes really are bigger than your stomach. But your body somehow managed to make room for your microscopic brain!" I exclaimed. All cliches aside we had our dynamite and exploded wall, cloud of dust, and of course our villains in the shadows. I wasn't prepared for who they were. "Just surrender the money and my friend doesn't have to kill you, though he most certainly will." a voice said. "And in the meantime, my other friends are cleaning out your safes and vaults." another said. The silhouettes and the voices got my hair standing on end. "Oh God no, I thought it was over! How did they know I was here?!"

I was hyperventilating like crazy until I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Terra. "What's wrong?" she asked. "What's wrong?" I repeated. "These are my enemies, from back in Amity Park. So it's 6 against maybe 50 of my worst enemies and I don't have Sam or Tucker to help me. Or my sister Dani or my brother James." I said. "Thanks for roll call. We appreciate it." a few voices said. I looked up and there by a jet were my friends and family.
"Website." they said in unison. "That's it. Cyborg, take the site down. Now." Robin said. "Not gonna happen. I encrypted it while Cyborg was in Sleep mode." I said. "Are we just gonna stand here and miss our chance at helping THE Teen Titans?" Sam said. They shook their heads.
"Well then let's go!" she said. Robin turned to me. "Keep your communicator. You're now an honorary Titan." he said. "Robin, if I know my enemies, and I do, they're idiots and will probably all charge at once. We need our strongest fighters on the front lines. That includes Terra." I said. "I get it. It's a plan, and a good one." he said.

At the front lines were me, the Titans, Terra, James, and my brother, known as Ectoplasm. Everyone else knew their jobs and were ready to help. "Let's do this. Titans! Go!" I exclaimed. The Titans and I were able to split enemy lines right down the middle. I provided a handy barrier to keep the split. "Ghost child! Prepare for your undoing at the hands of Tech--AACK!" "Shut the fuck up." James said, stabbing live wires in to Technus's head, causing an explosion. The others turned. "Either that or his eyes get ripped out! I'm glad he's gone!" James yelled. Lunch Lady snuck up behind me, I was ready. "Thanks but no thanks, not hungry." Sucking her into the thermos, I faced a minor enemy. "I am the Box--" "Shut up." I said as he went in, too. "You are no longer safe as long as the hunt-- "Could you can the cheesy action movie quips and get the fuck in here?" I asked. I plucked the real Skulker (a tiny green blob with arms and legs) out of the ecto-suit at my feet and sucked him in. In the meantime, Sam was dealing with Desiree and Tucker cornered Spectra. "You ever get out of student counseling? Because you, lady, makes mothers better. And mine is always on me." Tucker said as I passed him the thermos to him and got Spectra. Sam, of course, was doing it her way. "Oh my, it seems like Desiree has won. Can I ask you for a wish first?" Sam asked. "Anything, child." she said. "I wish you'd defeat yourself." I was shocked and Sam just shrugged as Desiree was sucked into the thermos.

The Titans in the meantime, were having a ball. I kicked Vlad in the face and Terra gave Ember a rock to the face as the thermos was passed back. "So these are your enemies, huh?" Terra asked. "Yep, and I kick their butts over, and over, and over. It's a cycle." I said as I kicked Johnny 13 in the teeth. "Hope you have good dental, pal." I said.

James's POV: As the dust cleared, we had 7 Titans beating several ghost enemies. How many I lost count. "Hey Danny, great job leading the Titans. I don't think that you'll have any--AAGGH!" I fell on my side with a deep vertical cut in my side. "James!" Danny exclaimed. "Do you have something for that, Raven?" he asked. "Not a spell, but I do have this. Raven handed Danny a bottle. "Don't worry, it's safe." she said. "What's in it?" Danny asked. "Can you just use it?! I'm bleeding out within an inch of my afterlife!" I yelled, in pain. Danny took the bottle and administered a few drops to the wound on his side. "AAAGH! Is this stuff half-ghost friendly because it burns! Not kidding! Being set on fire would hurt less!" I said. Danny watched as the wound closed up and I sat up. "That feels better." I said. Danny helped me up. "Let's go call the cops."