The Reunion

I looked at Erin with a look of sadness. "We can finish our vows later, I promise. Would I lie to you?" I asked her. "No, of course not. But this is a solemn occasion, and I won't have anything ruin it! Let's dance!" she exclaimed as we transformed and waited for the incoming threat. "Which ghost will it be? Vlad? No, I banned him like I did Dash and Paulina. Desiree? Wait, I took her down last week. Skulker? He wouldn't dare!" I exclaimed. "YOU, BOY! I want a rematch!" A voice pierced the air. One I thought I knew but couldn't place. Suddenly, a large tail grabbed Erin. "Does this answer your question?"  Corsacon? "What are you doing here? You weren't on the invite list! Now let go of my wife!" I yelled. I flew at Corsacon with everything I had, punching him in the jaw. He released Erin as he went flying backwards. "Need a hand?" a voice asked. "June?! When did you get here?" I asked, taking a quick break to hug her. "Um, the kids and I were in the neighborhood and heard the commotion. I grabbed this and came right back. She tossed the Fenton Thermos to me, which I immediately used to trap the reptilian enemy knocked out behind me. "Thanks. It's great to see you but um, where's your invite?" I asked, transforming back to normal. "Oh, I invited them." Erin said. "Them?" I asked. "As in more than one?" 

I was immediately greeted simultaneously by several voices. "Kids. It's great to see you. Oh, right. Erin, did I not explain?" I asked her. "No, you did. 3 girls, 2 boys. Natalie, Monica and Carla. Which leaves Eric and Dominic." Damn, she caught on quick. I recapped the last few hours for June's sake. "Wow, just wow. Congrats to both of you. Is there an afterparty?" she asked. "Yeah, but first, see that stereo there? There's a CD in it. Track 8. I believe I still owe someone some vows and a dance." I said. "Now then, where was I? Wait, where did everyone go?" I asked. "We got them evacuated. Sorry, in the midst of the chaos we didn't want anyone getting hurt." Eve said. "Oh, where are my manners? Eve, Ryan. This is my friend June and our kids, Natalie, Monica, Carla, Eric and Dominic. I'm not repeating what Erin can already tell you." I spoke. "Oh, right. So, you see to start..." Erin then went over the whole thing as if she was there. "Ah okay. we got it. Nice to meet you all. I'm Ryan and this is my wife, Eve. You already know our daughter." he said. "Nice to meet you." they said. "Okay, how about that dance, then?" Erin asked. "Of course." I said. We then proceeded to do a slow dance in each other's arms, our relatives watching. "You know this means you're hyphenating now, right?" Erin asked me. I nodded. "Already have the document, I'll get it to town hall in the morning." I said. I couldn't have asked for a better set of circumstances. Everything was perfect.