Terra

Beast Boy's POV: I was messing up my room again: spreading trash everywhere. "My room, my rules. The trash stays." I transformed into a wolf and made myself comfortable and took a nap.

Danny's POV: "I should really keep Beast Boy in line. Cleaning his room was hard enough." I came down in my pajamas and the others, minus Beast Boy, were in the kitchen. "Hey Danny, you're just in time for eggs." Cyborg said. "Great" I yawned. "Where's Beast Boy?" I asked. "Don't know, hasn't come down in a while, but I keep smelling something funky coming from that direction." he said. "Don't worry, I smell it too." I went to his room, annoyed. "Beast Boy! Open the door!" I said. He opened the door and I got a nose full of stench. "For the love of Sam Manson, what is that?" I asked. "This? My room, my rules. Leader or not you ruined a masterpiece that I fixed." he said. "Before you continue blabbering, do you have a bucket?" I said, looking pale. "Sure, here." he said, handing me a bucket. "BLAAAUGH!" I retched and threw up what can only be described as the "surprise" part of my school cafeteria's meatball surprise. I looked up at him. He had a huge smile on his face. "I guess that'll teach you not to mess wi--" I grabbed his collar. "I may be only temporary leader and we may be superheroes but I still have enough power to mangle you, snaggletooth!" I yelled. I took the bucket of barf and put it on his head. "Since you like being dirty so much. Clean up, that's an order." I said, my face red. I walked back into the kitchen to find eggs marvelously presented. "Thanks, Cy." I said. "It's no problem."

"Where's Beast Boy?" he asked. "Taking a shower, he'll tell you all about what happened." I said. Beast Boy came out of the shower actually quite clean. "You get all that gunk out from in between your toes?" I asked. "Yes, sir." he said. "Good. Now why don't we all--" Suddenly a siren went off. "Cyborg, readout!" I said. "Seismic activity in downtown Jump City." he said. "Earthquakes?" I asked. "Nah, it's too sporadic." he said. "Alright then. Beast Boy, shove this in your mouth, chew on the way there." I handed him a block of tofu. He looked surprised. "How did you--" "Know? That's easy, I have a vegetarian friend back in Amity Park." I said. I ran outside and pressed the logo on my suit. "Phantom Cycle, power up!" I said. A white and green motorcycle began to appear via hologram, entering 3D space in 1.25 seconds. "How did you do that?" I didn't realize that the team had gathered where I was. "Just a little something I built into the suit. Come on." I said as I revved the engine and headed downtown, the team close behind.

In downtown Jump City..

Buildings crumbled as downtown was turned into chaos. We hit downtown and I powered down the cycle. "So what're we dealing with here? Some sort of AAH!" I turned intangible just as a boulder was about to hit my head. Then I saw the source. A young girl blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing aviator goggles, a black crop top, cargo shorts and brown boots was using a form of energy manipulation to rip concrete, brick and steel right off their structures. More impressive was when she ripped the street up. "I sense that the road was just paved recently so all that money that people gave to the city was literally ripped out of the ground. I hope you have a college fund." I said. "Who the heck are you?" she said. " Me? Danny Phantom. And you are?" I asked. "None of your business!" she exclaimed as the street was ripped out from under me like a rug. I looked back at the team which just seemed shocked. Except for Beast Boy, who was looking at the girl, longingly. "Uh hey, BB? Could you snap out of it and possibly tell me who that is?" I said as I avoided an incoming boulder. "Oh, that's just Terra. She and I used to be an item until something happened. Now she doesn't even remember me." he said. "Wow, just wow. I've been with Sam for 2 years and I'm hearing that you had a girlfriend with all your faults? You're smelly, loud, obnoxious, stuck with Woodstock slang, you don't use utensils, need I say more?" I asked. "Pretty much covered all of them." Raven said. "Let's see able to start earthquakes, manipulate solid materials and is able to adapt based on her terrain. That's someone you wouldn't wanna mess with." I said, totally missing a large boulder that slammed into me flattening me against the brick. "I can't even make a pun. I think I broke a few ribs. Her aim was rock solid. There it is!" I checked myself over. "Oh, just a slight tear? Never mind." I said as I punched and blasted my way through a makeshift asteroid field. Wow, he's not bad. Terra thought. Getting lost in her thoughts I was able to go intangible, invisible and sneak up behind her. "Guess who?" I asked as I held her wrists together. "Hey, let me go!" she exclaimed.

"You really think I'd do that? I'm not super genius smart, but I'm also not on BB's level, either." "Hey!" he exclaimed. "Shut up Beast Boy! Raven, you have a binding spell of something?" I asked. "Yes. Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" she chanted as handcuffs formed around Terra's wrists. "Now that you have better fashion sense, can we talk? You and BB were close, right? What happened?" I asked. She explained everything from meeting the Titans to confiding her secret with Beast Boy, to her betrayal and seemingly the end of her. "So you came back? Why?" I asked. She looked at me.

"I guess I was just angry. Angry and confused about everything. I'm no longer trusted by the Titans. I'm just another threat. To be honest, I just want another chance. It's no good being alone." she said. "By the way, where's that spiky haired kid?" she asked. "You mean Robin, hospital, big accident, would you excuse me?" I asked. "Please take your time." I opened my communicator and contacted Robin. "Hey Danny, how's the team?" he asked . "Fine. Now I'm here with a face you may recognise." I turned Terra toward the camera. She smiled and waved. "Terra! Stay away from her!" Robin said. "Relax, she's cuffed. She wants another chance. She's been alone, and angry. I think we should hear her out. " I said.

"And let her almost destroy us again? No way!" Robin said. "Can't you see that that part of her is gone?!"
I said. Robin thought it over, I could see the gears turning. "You should really think about what happened and see it from her point of view. "She betrayed us and joined Slade." Robin said. "Did you think she had a choice?! Probably not to her. You're stuck thinking about what she has done before. Think about what she can do now." I said. "I'm really sorry, Robin." Terra said. "If I could rethink my choices, and do it over so that I don't make the same mistakes, I would." she said. I looked at Robin. "You still have at least one more day before you're discharged from the hospital. Until then, as temporary leader of the Titans, I'm giving her another chance. I'll have the others help train her so that she's ready. Danny Phantom, out."