Back in Amity Park

As I landed in front of FentonWorks, I was immediately wrapped in a hug. "You're back! I..uh, missed you." Sam said, blushing as she turned away. "Anyways, details, man! I wanna know everything! How was the team? Did you do anything cool? What was the--"

I stopped Tucker dead in his tracks. "All your questions will be answered, trust me. But first, do we have anything to eat? It was a long flight." I said. "Oh, sure. Pizza's inside." We all walked inside, not expecting the surprise awaiting us. "Yo, Robin, why can't I find any-- Oh if it isn't our temporary leader?!" Beast Boy said. "Wait, why are you here and how?" I asked. "You visited us, so we decided to return the favor. Beast Boy, stop making a mess!" Robin exclaimed. "Raven did her whole portal thing once Cyborg triangulated your locale. Speaking of whom, you still here, Rae?" BB asked. "I need complete silence. That includes you, chatterbox!" she exclaimed. I silently laughed as I heard footsteps descending the stairs. "Oh yeah, he's great. We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary, aren't we, Lyle?" Erin said, hanging up the cell phone in her hand and placing it back in her pocket.  She was holding hands with him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, and you won't believe what I have planned for your gift... Oh, right the Titans. They're missing one. Where's Terra?" Lyle asked me.

"I haven't seen her yet." I said. Suddenly the house shook as she came bursting through the door, knocking it off its hinges. "I had that door fixed, goddamn it!" Lyle exclaimed. "Oh sure, just ignore the girl covered in ghost goop." Terra said. "It's called ectoplasm and you might wanna take a long shower. Anyway, let's see who...this guy again? I thought I was done with you!" I exclaimed.

"Far from it. The hunt goes on." Skulker said. "As for your friends, I have no quarrel with them. The girl simply got in my way."

I helped Terra off the floor and pointed her towards the bathroom. "You might have to check behind and in your ears. The stuff gets everywhere. I still have some in a few places I dare not speak."

Then I realized that Skulker was still here. "Oh yeah. What'd you want, you scrap heap?" I asked him. "Your brother still eludes me. Enough games. I will have him for my coll- OW!" Skulker exclaimed as a table came flying into him. It was Terra, currently clad in a towel. "Get Lyle somewhere safe. We'll take care of him. Titans, go!"

"Hey, that's my line!" Robin exclaimed.

"Um, is Terra going to be fighting--"

"Don't say it, babe. Let's go. I'm driving." Erin said as she shoved past me.

"My car, I decide who drives. I'll make an exception just this once."