Cuddles

"Mmm~.." Miu stated to shift. ".." Kaede started to slowly open her eyes to Miu In front of her. "Awwe, she looks so peaceful.." Kaede thought to herself as she got up to use the bathroom, but Something prevented her from doing so. It was Miu grabbing onto her shirt. "Miu, can you let go Please?" Kaede asked. "W-where.. Are you going..?" Miu asked her, voice groggy. "T the bathroom. Ill be right back." Kaede replied. "You're not mad at me.. For what happened earlier?" Miu asked. "No, Not anymore." Kaede said with a smile. "Im sorry.." Miu apologized. "I-Its fine~! I already told you *I* was sorry when I yelled at you.. I tend to forget how sensitive you are." Kaede forgave her and Hugged Miu. She hugged back. 

about 3 minutes later..

Kaede soon came out the bathroom. Miu was watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Kaede though Miu was so adorable. "Miu?" Kaede called her. "Mm?" Miu hummed a response. "Hungry?" Kaede asked. "Mm--mm.." Miu hummed a no. "Okay..Tell me when you are." Kaede told her. "Mhm..." Miu replied. "Miu.. Something wrong..?" Kaede asked in concern. "..Cuddles.. But can you open the windows..? Im a little hot." Miu asked. "Yes, and yes." Kaede said, going to the window to open it halfway. Kaede then walked over to Miu's bed and got on it. "mmm,,,hehe.." Miu blushed and hummed as she got hugs and Kisses by her lover. "Mmm,,Can you run your fingers through my hair? I really like it.. when you do~.." Miu asked. "Whatever makes you satisfied!"Kaede said. "Nnn,,Nnn..." Miu made noises that Kaede found cute. Kaede did this for a while until Miu Leaned in for a kiss. Kaede kissed her back. They had a makeout session for a few minutes, with moaning in the kisses(Mostly coming from Miu) and smacking on the body (mostly coming from Kaede.) "Mmmph..I.. I love you." Miu said. "I love you too, Iruma." Kaede replied.