Cramps

Timeshift till a little later:

"Ka-Kaede..." Miu mumbled. "Hm?.." Kaede replied. Kaede was just watching tv while Miu was sleeping. She had just woken up, though. "C..Can you move your hands..? S..so I can go to the ba-bathroom?" Miu pleaded. Kaede moved her hands. Miu got up swiftly. "Ugh my god.." Miu moaned in pain. "..Miu, are you alright?" Kaede called out from their room. "Ye-Yeah, I'm fine.." Miu says. "Awh shit.."  Miu mumbles. Miu soon comes out of the bathroom looking sorta upset about something. "Miu, what's wrong?" Kaede asks in concern. 

"Nothing," Miu said hastily. "You sure?" Kaede asked in concern. Miu gets a little bit more upset. "Yeah... I'm fine!" Miu snaps. "Okay, okay... sorry!" Kaede said. Miu tried to lay back down, but then she saw a little blood spot on the sheets. Her eyes widened a bit and sat over it. "Are you hungry, Miu? I could order some takeout if you'd like." Kaede asked hesitantly, somewhat scared of getting yelled at by her 'cranky' girlfriend again. "mhm.." Miu groaned groggily. Then, she got up to go get some soda. Miu totally forgot about the blood spot on the bed. It was a small stain, but still very concerningly noticeable. And, Kaede did in fact notice. 

Kaede hurried up to get the pain pills from their bathroom before miu got back. they were in a pack of 2, so the wrapping was small. Miu sat back down with her soda. Then they heard a ring from their door. "Just a minute!" Kaede said, rushing to the door. When she got to the door, Kaede seen a man with Chinese food. "Thanks so much!" Kaede said. She handed the man a $10 bll with a $5 tip. "Here, Miu. Take these pills when you're done." Kaede handed her the pain pills. "...how did y-" Kaede interrupted. "I saw the blood spot." Miu frowned. "You should've told me, Miu." She says with concern. "D-Do you want some tea, or a heating pad? Are you even in pain?" Kaede says. "The pain is.. okay now. thanks for the pills.. Sorry." Miu said sorrowfully, looking at the sheets.

"Aww, Miu... No need to apologize! Kaede said, reaching foward to rub Miu's head. "Nn!...mmm.." Miu moaned in pain. "Awh, poor thing.. Here, I'll go get you the heating pad. You don't have to eat your food right now if you don't want to. I'll go put it in the fridge if you want it microwaved later." Kaede said, kissing Miu's forehead. "Thanks.." Miu said, with a sad smile on. "No worries!" Kaede said before getting up to go look in their closet for the heating pad. Kaede placed the heating pad on Miu's stomach and plugged it in the outlet by Kaede's bed. "Ahnn~.." Miu hissed. Kaede sits on her bed and rubs Miu's head. "Feel better, Babygirl." Kaede says, Smiling worriedly at her girlfriend. "Th-Th..*hic!*-- Thanks, Kayediot.." Miu said.