Nice to meet.... You..

"So what do you want to do now..? " Kaede says. "Don't talk to me so casually. Although we just made up, I'm still a ✨goddess.✨" Miu said, bragging. "So bow to me, bitch!" 

"Y-Yeah, no." Kaede replies somewhat disturbed. "F-fine. Wanna know some shit 'bout me Bakamatu? N-nghmnhg... O-Ok.." Miu said. "..Nothing is really that important about me, I-I just hope y-you know t-that.." Miu said stuttering a bit. "Poor girl's just insecure about herself.. she doesn't really *have* intentions to be so rude.." Kaede  thought. 

"You don't have to tell me anything personal. Just things to get to know you better..!" Kaede said. "What if I don't know where to start..?" Miu said, semi-confused. "Hmm.. Age, facts about you..??" Kaede said.  "W-well.. Im 17 and my birthday is November 16th... AND DIDN'T I TELL YOU I DON'T HAVE THINGS IMPORTANT ABOUT ME OR TO ME..!?" Miu almost screamed. "N-nothing important t-to y-you?.." Kaede said, surprised. 

"N-no..!" Was all the poor girl said before she went to her bed and turned away from her. "..." Kaede was speechless as she went to her side of the bed and laid there, looking at the ceiling. "Miu.. Im sorry. I didnt know.." Kaede said sadly. 

"..." Miu was quiet for a few minutes, turned back around to her and said "..It's fine, whatever.." Then she turned away again.  Then Kaede left the dorm. Later on, Kaede came back to the dorm with Ice cream, and Tenko was with her. "Ey Miu, want some Ice Cream?" Tenko said to her. "Yeah! I'll go get the Ice Cream con-" Kaede was interrupted. "No. I want my Ice Cream in a bowl so I can mix it up and eat it like that!" Miu said, excited somewhat. Weird, but okay! 

And ever since that day, Kaede, Miu, and Tenko became best friends.

This is short, I know, Im sorry.

Words = 316