Cookies (Lime?/Lemon?)

Miu and Kaede were watching TV. "I want cookies.." Miu said. "Do we have cookies?" Kaede asked Miu. "Uhh..I think..so?" Miu replied, getting up to check the cabinet. " CARAMEL DELIGHTS!? YESS~!" Miu screeched, as she ran back to the room, plopping on the bed. Kaede wrapped her arms around Miu's waist.

A/n: Caramel Delights are girl scout cookies, My favorite kind😩🥴

"we had Caramel delights? In the cabinet?" Kaede Asked. "yea, and Imma eat 'em all!" Miu replied. "I..Don't recommend that.. You might get a stomach ache." Kaede said to Miu. "Whatever,, Bakamatsu." Miu replied as she put her hand in the box to get a cookie. "May I get-" Kaede wanted a cookie, but she forgot just how selfish Miu was with her food. "NO!! Get your own snacks.." Miu yelled at Kaede. "Wha-!!" Kaede replied, surprised. Then out of anger, she smacked Miu's head. "D-Don't yell at me! I-I only asked for one!" Kaede yelled back. "O-Ouch!.. S-Sorry~~!!!" Miu squealed. "Hmmphh.." Kaede pouted. Miu held her hand on her head for a bit. At first Kaede thought she was doing it to make her feel bad, but then Miu said,"Y-you hit me hard!" Miu whined. "I..I guess I did hit you pretty hard.. S-Sorry." Kaede apologized, crawling over to Miu and Hugged her. "D-Don't touch meee..! Im mad at you now!" Miu said. "F-Fine! If you're mad, Im mad, too!" Kaede pushed her away, Miu falling on her back. Miu rolled away from Kaede.

They got on their phones, still somewhat mad at each other. Around half an hour later, Miu soon crawled over to Kaede. "Hm?" Kaede looked down to see Miu buried in her chest. Miu hugged kaede's waist and curled up into a little ball on top of her. "What are you doing?" Kaede asked. Kaede found this too adorable. "I-Im sorry..S-Sorry for being selfish.. You could have all the cookies you want.." Miu apologized. "I-its okay, Is your head doing okay? Im sorry for hitting you so hard." Kaede Ran her fingers through Miu's hair. Miu liked when Kaede did this. "You like that?" Kaede asked. "Nnnhmm~" Miu hummed. "Hmm..Its getting dark. We're gonna have to go to bed soon.. we have school, tomorrow." Kaede said to Miu. "Yea..But I wanna try something before we go to bed.." Miu said, looking up at Kaede. "Yes, and what would that B-" Kaede got cut off, Miu smashing her lips into Kaede's.

Before Kaede knew it, they were making out on Miu's bed. "mm~.."Miu moaned out. Kaede had her hand on Miu's thigh. Kaede slapped Miu's butt. "Nn!..~" Miu squealed out. "Mhmm,, You like that, don't you." Kaede said through the kiss. "Nmmhmmm..~" Miu moaned a yes. Kaede rubbed on Miu's thigh, sending a tickle in her body. "Mmm~!.." Miu moaned excitedly. they soon broke off of the kiss to catch some proper air. "Mmm..You taste so good.. Again?" Kaede said, Softly squeezing Miu's Thigh. "Mmm~.. That was hot.. Hell yeah again!~" Miu said, Softly yelling. So they went at it again, With Moans coming from Miu and light slaps on the body coming from Kaede. They finally broke away. "We have got to get to bed n--.." Kaede said before cutting her self off. Miu was blushing and looking at her, Panting a bit. "Miu, No. We have yo go to bed now." Kaede said. "P-Please..? Can we just.. Right..Quick..?" Miu said, As she leaned in for another kiss. "Mnph-.." Kaede hesitated for a few moments, But gave in and melted into the kiss. "Please..?" Miu asked. Kaede knew Miu was trying to lead her on, and for sure, it was working. "Okay fine, But only uf this makes you satasfied." Kaede replied at with that, Kaede was on top of Miu. "Yes.. Please, Do this.. For m-me.." Miu pleaded her. "Mhm~." Kaede replied, Slipping Miu's Clothes off. "Do I have your consent?" Kaede asked Miu. "Mhm~.." Miu said. And with that, Miu was naked. "H-hey..Thats not fair, You can't be the only one that's naked.." Miu said to Kaede. "Alrighty then." Kaede said, taking off her own clothes. "There, Happy?" Kaede said. "Oo~ yeah." Miu replied. Kaede started to play with Miu's body to see what her sensitive spots were. "You're so sensitive. But you're so adorable as well." Kaede half teased Miu. She blushed. Kaede put a hand on Miu's clit And started to massage it. With little whimpers, Kaede finally decided to stop. "W-Why'd you stop doing what you were doing..~?" Miu said softly. Kaede said nothing. Kaede smacked Miu's leg a little, Earning a little moan coming from Miu. Miu then wrapped her legs around Kaede's Neck. ".." Kaede said nothing as she started to bend down to Lick her. With whimpers once again coming from Miu turning Kaede on. Kaede started to get even More worked up as she started to suck on Miu and eat her out. Miu startef to clench on to the pillow on the side of her as she got closer and closer to her climax. "Aah..! Haah!~" Miu said, climaxing on Kaede with No warning.

"Oh, You're sweet.. it also didnt take you very long to climax.." Kaede teased, Wiping off her face. "S-Shut up.." Miu replied, Flusteted. "Should we shower?" Kaede asked. "Yeah..I feel all sweaty and sticky." Miu said to Kaede. They hoth got in the shower, With a bit of touching on the body coming from both of them. When they got out, they changed into their pajamas, vleaned ip after themselves and went to bed. "I love you Miu.." Kaede said to her. "I..Love you too." Miu replied. With Miu being the little spoon, And Kaed ebeing the Big spoon, They both went to sleep.