Sick Iruma

A/N: IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!! I GET DISTRACTED WITH A LOT OF THINGS LOL

6:59 am:

Miu started to shift. "Mm..Miu.. stay still.." Kaede said in her sleep. She started to cough loudly. It woke Kaede up fully and looked at Miu in concern. Tears were coming out of Miu's closed eyes. As she felt the warm tears trinkle down her face, she slowly opened her eyes. "...Hm?" Miu hummed in confusion as she wiped the tears off her face. "M-Miu! Youre okay!" Kaede said, Hugging her. "W-What are you talking abouu--CHOO!!"  Miu said before she sneezed. "Ah! Are you okay!?" Kaede grabbed her hands concerned. "*sniff*--I-Im fine!" Miu replied, yanking her hands away from Kaede's grip. "B-but..!" Kaede tried to talk. "Im fine! Don't wor--ACHOO!" Miu sneezed again. "D-do you need some tissue? I'll go get some!" Kaede panicked as she got up to go get some tissue. She turned off the bathroom light. "oowh.." Kaede flinched at the brightness and grabbed some tissue. She turned the lights back off, rubbing her eyes, she walked back to the bed. 

"Here, blow your nose and lay back down.." Kaede said sleepily. Miu blew her nose and threw the used tissue in the garbage by her bed. She laid on Kaede's chest. Kaede ws sitting on the bed, back against the wall. She wrapped her arms around Miu pulling her closer. "Kaede..?" Miu looked up at her.  "Yes, Miu?" Kaede replied. "Are we gonna go to school today?" Miu asked. "Not you. You're staying home.. I was planning on going unless you want me to stay with you, I wouldn't mind that either." Kaede looked down at her and said. "O-Of course i want you to stay with me..--Hic!--" Miu said, before she uncontrollably started shivering. "Cold? Here." Kaede said, throwing the blankets over the two of them. Miu started to nod off to sleep, but was worried about Kaede's sleeping positon. 

"K..kaede..?" Miu looked up at her. "What is it Miu?" Kaede replied. "Ar-Are you gonna sleep like t-that.." Miu asked. "Yeah.. maybe I shouldn't lay like this.. My neck might hurt when I wake up again. Thank for reminding me Miu!" Kaede said to her. Miu blushed. "W-whatever.." Miu replied with. Miu got off of Kaede so she could change her position. Kaede laid on her back because she knew Miu would wanna get on top of her, curl up in a ball and hug her in that position. Miu found it comfortable. "I love you Miu.." Kaede said, running her hand through Miu's head, hearing her purrs of delight. "Mmm,,, mm..Love you..too--.." Miu said.