Confession?

They got in the car and drove.  Kaede put in her headphones and listened to Claire De Lune, and Miu was sitting in the back looking out of the window.  

(A/N): Fast forward to when they got there because I don't know what to write.

"Yay, Miu!! We're here! Im so ecstatic!!" Kaede said, clearly there for the rides.

"Kaede?" Miu asked.

"Yeah, Miu?" Kaede responded with curiosity.
".. Did you bring any money?" Miu asked. Kaede checked her tiny, clear, see-through pocketbook and said,

"Yeah, only $60, though. Why? Did you forget your money again?" She teased her a bit.

"Yeah, I think so.." Miu said quietly.

"Hehe! Dont worry! Whatever you want to get is all on me!!" Kaede said, Happily. Miu smiled slightly and replied with a small "Okay." They saw Himiko, Kokichi, Maki, Kaito, and Shuichi.

"Himikoooooo!!!" Tenko said as she ran to hug himiko.

"..Hi Tenko." Himiko said bluntly. Kokichi was.. you know, being Kokichi while Maki was giving him a glare that immediately shut him up.

(A/N): Fun fact, Im a maki and miu simp. Those two are best girls for danganronpa V3, followed by Himiko and Kaede :) 

Kaito was talking to Shuichi about how much he wanted to go to space with his sidekicks, although Shuichi had no intentions of ever visiting space. Kaede wanted to go on the rides while Miu wanted to eat. Then came Tsumugi, Rantaro, Angie, and Gonta.

"I think we should eat first while we wait for the others. At least that's what Atua says!" Angie said, still talking about her at Atua.

"Yeah. I agree with Angie and her.. Atua." Rantaro said. They all ordered their food until Korekiyo, Kirumi, Ryoma, and Keebo Came.

"We all gotta wait at least an hour till we go on any rides. I dont want anyone to puke their guts out!! Nee-hehehe!!" Kokichi said.

"Kokichi makes a good point. That would be kinda embarrassing, honestly." Says Tsumugi. 

So everyone waited until 1:30 until they went on any rides. They were at the entrance when the kid rides were nearby. Kaede saw a ride that had piano tiles on it.

"..'Ey. Earth to Bakamatsu." Miu said.

"Hmm.. Sorry." Kaede said.

"I know you weren't planning on going on that ride, Kaediot." Miu said.

"..No I wasn't. I just got interested in the piano music notes that were painted on the ride." Kaede said.

"Anyways.. I wanna go on *That* ride!" Kaede pointed to a rollercoaster, which looked really REALLY fast. Miu gulped.

"*T-T-That..? Hmng.. Sure.. Whatever. As long as I'm * not going on, it is fine.." She mumbled. "Hey Miu! Wanna go on it with me?" Kaede smiled. Miu was terrified but managed to say, "....T-This G-G-Gorgeous G-Girl G-Genius Isn't afraid o-of some stupid R-Ride..!" Kaede noticed a major stutter in her words and asked her

"Are you scared? It's okay. Don't get on with me if you don't want to. I just want to get on the ride!" Kaede said.

"O-Okay.." Miu finally admitted that she was scared. Kaede took out her music clips.

"Do you mind holding these? I dont want to lose them. The ride might get a little..Wild." Kaede asked, and Miu agreed. Kaede, Tenko, Rantaro, Kokichi, and Ryoma went on the ride.

"..Hnnnnnnsjssjssjsjs.. Never againnnnn." Kokichi complained.

"THAT WAS FUN!! Let's GO AGAIN!!" Kaede said with pure excitment.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Kokichi yelled,ran away from Kaede.

"..O-Kay then, No more.." Kaede said. 

(A/N): Fast forward to when they went to the beach (At the amusement park I go to, there's a beach there, so yeah)

Kaede, Himiko, and Miu were wearing two-piece bathing suits while the rest of the girls were wearing one-pieces. Shuichi, Kaito, Ryoma, Kokichi, and Korekiyo were wearing t-shirts with trunks while the rest of the boys were shirtless. Kaede and Tenko had the bucket and pail trying to make a sand castle for Miu and Himiko. Then tenko whispered to Kaede and said,

"Remember what I told you? Confess to her. Get it over with even if she doesn't feel the same.

"O-okay.." Kaede said, blushing a bit. Maki, Kaito, and shuichi were over by the water and trying to convince Maki to get wet.

"I dunno why I bought my bathing suit.. Im NOT swimming, Kaito." Maki said as her final answer.

"C'mon Makiiii!! Or I'll have to force you..." Kaito said, smirking.

"What are y--" Maki stopped talking as Kaito started to pick her up and was about to throw her in the water. "KAITO--!!" Maki was thrown in the water. Hair, and bathing suit soaking wet. "YOU MUST REALLY BE ASKING TO DIE RIGHT NOW!" Maki chased Kaito for a while until she finally caught up to him and started play-fighting with him on the sand, although she really was angry at him. 

"MIU!! HIMIKO!! WE'RE FINISHED WITH THE SAND CASTLE!!" Both Kaede and Tenko called the two. Himiko Lazily walked, and Miu kept bouncing the beach ball in her hand.

"Whazzup?" Miu casually said.

"We're done with the sand castle! See? Look!!" Kaede said. Kokichi ran up to them and kicked down their sand castle. "Hey!!! That's not nice, Kokichi!!" Kaede whined and pouted.

"HEY!! YOU DEGENERATE!! YOU MADE KAEDE SAD!!" Tenko chased kokichi around and punched him in his stomach once caught.

"I spent a lot of time on that..." Kaede said, almost crying.

"Hey, don't cry, that gremlin's gonna get his karma back for being mean for people." Miu said sympathetically to Kaede.

"B-But...I made it for you..! I.. wanted you to be happy with it, but Kokichi knocked it down, and now you can't have that happiness anymore..." Kaede said, sadly.

"Kaede, it's alright. I appreciate your effort. Some things just can't last forever, y'know?" Kaede hugged Miu. "Heek! Dont get A-Ahead 'a Yourself.." Miu said shyly.

"I..I like you, Miu." 

"You....You what..?" 

Silence overcame the both of them while still in a hugging position. "Im.. Miu--.. Im sorry." Kaede apologized, pulling away from the hug.

"N-No..I--.. It's okay, I just.. You shocked me.. I didn't see that coming, Bakamatsu.." Miu said, blushing madly.

"..So, does that mean you like me too??" Kaede asked. It took a few seconds before Miu finally responded with a yes and a quick peck on the cheeks, being slick so nobody would see it. 

Words = 1049.