He Did?

1:48 PM

Kaede was first to wake up. She was nuzzled in Miu's chest and Blushed. She tried to go back to sleep until Miu woke up but It was kinda hard to breathe with her being suffocated with Miu's big chest.

Miu woke up like 5 minutes after. She realized the position they were in and she blushed slightly, and loosened her grip of Kaede. Now she was finally able to breathe better. There was silence because they were both people who didn't really talk much after waking up. Kaede accidentally kneed Miu in her crotch area after trying to get comfortable in bed. {A/N: That.. That sounds so wrong😟} 

"Ahh..~B-Bakamatsu!" Miu moaned a bit. "S-Sorry." Kaede apologized, still shifting. 

*Ding!*

Kaede had just gotten a  text from Maki.

🔪Hi, Akamatsu

🎹HI MAKI YOU HAVEN'T TEXTED ME IN SO LONG OMG └(^o^)┘

🔪..Anyways

🎹Anyway??

🔪I heard that You and Miu were dating now..

🎹Who told you that!?!?

🔪..Tenko, She's over here spreading it like wildfire. 

🎹B..But Is  that A problem?

🔪Don't get me wrong I'm not homophobic and I like the fact that you're dating cause ya'll are cute, but.. There is a problem. 

🎹What problem?

🔪Shuichi likes you. If Tenko tells him, he's gonna probably get heartbroken.

🎹He did?

🔪Wasn't it obvious? He would blush every time you got up close to him or talked nice to him. You didn't notice the way he looks into your eyes?

🎹I..I guess I didn't.

🔪Im gonna go tell Tenko to not say anything to him. 

Kaede put her phone down on the dresser by the bed. "Whats wrong Kaediot?" Miu asked her. "Uhm.. I was just texting M-Maki.. A-And she said that Shuichi genuinely l-liked me.. L-Like.. I was his crush."Kaede said, stuttering and stopping in her sentences because she was afraid of what Miu was going to say. "Oh well, This Gorgeous Girl Genius Got to you too fuckin' early for slowpoke Pooichi!" Miu boasted. And with that, Miu pulled Kaede into a hug and that at least made her feel slightly better.

🔪Tenko.

🥋 Whazzup Maki

🔪Do NOT tell Shuichi about Kaede and Miu's relationship. 

🥋I wasn't planning on telling any degenerate males anyway!

🔪Good. Shuichi likes Kaede genuinely and only God knows what he might do.

🥋....

🔪Tenko.. Don't.

🥋Fine.

Even If Tenko did not tell The degenerate Males, Someone found out anyway.

Words= 373.