Pool Day

Even if Tenko did not tell the Degenerate Males, someone found out anyways. And that person was.. 

Sike, you'll figue out soon.

A few days later..

Kaede and Miu were just cooling out, doing their own thing. Kaede was listening to music and Miu was making a new Invention. Then they heard a knock. "Go answer the damn door, Baka." Miu asked her, but not in such a nice tone. "You won't get anything if you ask for it like you just did." Kaede says as she gets up. "But.. I'll let it slide since you're so cute." Kaede teased. Miu blushed and said "Shut your h-hole Bakamatsu.."  Kaede opened the door to see Tenko. "Hi Tenko." Kaede waved to her. "Hi Kaede!! We're going swimming, wanna come?"  Kaede agreed to come. "2:30! See ya there!" Tenko said. Kaede closed the door.

"Miu, wanna go to the pool?" Kaede asked. "Once I finish my invention, I'll think 'bout it" Miu replied. "C'mon pleaseee? I wanna go, its Hot outside!"  Kaede nearly begged her. Finally with all the begging and pleading, Miu eventually gave in. "F-Fine." "But If we wanna go we have to start getting ready now." Kaede told her. It was 1:58 already. "How are both of us gonna take a shower-" Miu got interrupted. "Lets shower together!" 

"Lets...Lets What?"

Kaede giggled. "Lets shower together! We're both girls, we have the same parts! A-And we're dating, right!?" And with that Kaede pulled Miu into the bathroom. They eventually came out the shower with Miu's face beet red because Kaede's teasing almost came to the point where Miu got fucked. {A/N: Shower s3x ammiright? 🥴😍} "Uhm.. lets g-get dressed already." Miu tried to change the subject. Kaede looked at the clock. "2:20!? Nghaahhh..!! C'mon Miu we gotta get our bathing suits!" Kaede tried to rush. "Wow, you're trying to rush but look who was wasting time in the shower trying to fuck me~" Miu teased. Kaede didn't respond because she knew Miu was trying to tease her. 

Miu was wearing a 2 piece that had black polka-dots on it with small ruffles on the bottom part. This made it seem like a really mini skirt. Kaede was also wearing a 2 piece that was kinda tight around her chest so she had to ask Miu to tie it for her. "Are you sure this fits you?" Miu asked her. "Yeah.. Its the biggest bathing suit I have..!" Kaede said. "Uh-Oh! Someone's getting fa- OUCH!" Next thing Miu knew, Kaede punched her in the head. "Waaaaa...WAAAAAAAAA!" Miu pouted. "Oh shut up, I know you're faking it so c'mon lets go." Kaede said, but she ended up having to drag Miu to the pool with her still whining. "waaaa...." Miu toned down the whining when they got there. "You finally stopped the whining." Kaede mumbled. "Hmphh!! Mmmmm..." Miu complained once more. "Haha! You guys are SO cute together!" Kaede and Miu heard a loud voice behind them belonging to Kaito. "Wha-- Who told you we were dating!?" Kaede answered. "Kokichi." Kaito said. "Little fucking shit!" Miu responded. Kaede had noticed Shuichi hasn't been talking to her. "So.. I guess everyone knows we're a thing now.." Kaede said to Miu. "Yeah.. W-Well, nobody thinks any different of us.." Miu said. "B-But.. What about..You know who?" Kaede was talking about Shuichi. "Didn't I tell ya' not ta' worry 'bout him?" Miu said. Kaede was silent. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🎹 Tenko?

🥋 W'sup?

🎹 Did you tell Kokichi about us dating?

🥋 I specifically was told NOT to tell the degenerate males.

🎹 By who?

🥋 Maki.

🎹 Ah. So how did Kokichi know?

🥋 Sneaky degenerate prolly spied on ya' or sumthin!!

🎹 Sounds like something he would do. Alright..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miu..I wanna go back now." Kaede said to her. "Alright." They went out the door with towels around them. "I have to go to my research lab, I forgot some clothes in there." Kaede said. "Wait.. Why would you leave clothes in your research lab?" Miu questioned. "S-Shut up- I forgot them." Kaede responded back, and then she left. "Ok..?" Miu still questioned that and went to their dorm.

Sorry this is kinda short, I didnt know how I would end this.

Words = 693