Kaede Akamatsick (Oneshot)

Kaede and Miu were peacefully resting in their bed all of a sudden when Kaede started coughing in her sleep. It woke Miu up. "You okay, Kae..?" Kaede didn't respond. Miu felt her forehead and she was warm. "Ah..You're warm Kaediot!" Miu said. Again Kaede didn't respond. "..You okay?" Miu asked her. She was concerned because she wasn't responding. Kaede knew she was concerned so she just hummed a response. "Mnhn." Kaede felt something being shoved into her mouth. "Hmm.." Kaede didn't feel like protesting so she just let Miu take her temperature. "Aah Kaede..! Ya' got a temp of 102.9! How didn't you feel this last night!?" Miu asked her.

Kaede wasn't being too talkative so she said "Don't know, Didn't..feel." Miu rushed out of the room again to get medicine. "Here you're gonna needa take this." Miu told her. Kaede turned away from her. "I know you don't want to but I'm only going to give you 1 spoon, okay?" Miu tried to persuade her. She finally gave in because she knew Miu was trying. Kaede opened her mouth a little and Miu put the spoon in. "Bubble Gum flavored!" Miu said. "...." Kaede didn't talk while the medicine was still in her mouth. She finally swallowed. "For bubble..gum m..medicine--.. Nasty." Kaede managed to spit out. "Geez, can't even talk right. Poor babey." Miu exaggerated, making Kaede blush a bit. ".." Kaede was quiet, but the silene made her blush slightly more as she laid back down and buried her face into her pillow. "Awwe, Kayayday Embawwasseddddd?" Miu teased her as she laid back in bed with her. "S..Stop." Kaede said. The next thing they knew, they were both asleep.

Miu woke up later to a bed that only she was in, so she looked all around her dorm and, the pianist was nowhere to be found. Miu tried looking in her research lab, surprisingly she was there, but sleeping on the piano. "Ughhhh, this Bitch..-" Kaede was drooling on the piano. Miu picked her up and carried her back to the dorms.