D-Does This Mean..?

"Miu just kissed me.. I know It was on my cheek, but still. Her lips' texture is indescribably s-soft.."

"Uhm, Kaediot? Are you starin' off into space again?" Miu asked. "Huh..? No!.. Uhm.. Im just a little tired." Kaede wasn't exactly lying. She was getting a little sleepy. "How 'bout we go back to our dorms..?" Miu said in between a yawn. "Hmm..Okay." Kaede got up and walked with Miu to go find Tenko so she could take them back home. Tenko was also pretty tired from yelling at an annoying Kokichi. When they got infront of the dorms, Tenko said "Alright, Night. I hope you confessed and all went well." Kaede replied with a "Yes and a yes." This let tenko know Miu liked her back too. All Tenko did was signal a thumbs up and walked back to her dorm. Himiko would be coming back shortly. 

"I feel like there's sand all on my body, Imma shower." Kaede said. "Mhm." Miu said. Kaede soon came out the shower, and Miu went in the bathroom. "I'm taking a bath cuz I don't feel like showering today." Miu said. "Okay." Kaede said as she got changed into Pajamas, or more like an oversized T-shirt with shorts under. Kaede Laid on her bed. Miu soon came out and dried off. She then grabbed her panties, deodorant, bra, and Pajamas. When she was finished, she sat on the bed with her. "..You smell good, I can smell you from here" Kaede said. Miu blushed and replied with a small thank you. "S-So.." Miu looked at kaede and said "D-Does this mean t-that we're d-dating now?" Kaede blushed and said "Only if you wanna.." Miu was going to say something but Kaede kissed her before she could get it out. 

"Oh my god.. S-She's actually... Kissing me..?? Ngh-- Her S-soft lips... I've.. I've never kissed someone as beautiful as you, Kaediot.."

"Miu?.. A-Are you okay?" Miu snapped out of her dreaming and said "U-Uhm im okay.. That.. was just unexpected." That is what she managed to say, madly blushing. Kaede sat up, hugged her and pulled her down onto her bed. "Heee!!" Miu shrieked and Kaede just giggled at her cute behavior and said "Yeah, I wanna be your girlfriend, cute, gorgeous girl genius." And they kissed once again.

Sorry this is short, I don't really have anything in mind lmaooo

Words = 395.