..I do?

6 months later, Kaede, Miu, and Tenko were close as ever. Little did Miu know that she had feelings for Kaede.  

Kaede woke up and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. As she was washing her face she heard a motification from her phone. Miu and her had been up untill 2am texting eachother back to back. She went back in her room to take her phone off the charger and put it in her skirt pocket, not even checking the messages she got from Miu because shes a really nice person.

When Kaede grabbed her dorm keys, she left her dorm that she shared with Miu and headed over to Miu's research lab. Kaede knew that she fell asleep there and was planning to wake her up so they could go to school together. Kaede tapped Miu's doorbell.

"Mom gimme five more minutes--" Kaede heard Miu say through the door. Then Kaede pounded on the door a little. Miu finally opened the door ans she had bags under her eyes. "..I looked fucked up don't I?" Miu said, Half asleep. "..M-Miu, y-youre not wearing your s-skirt." Kaede said a bit flustered. "..."Miu didnt reply as she picked her skirt up from off the floor and put it on. "..better?" She said. "...Y-y-yeah.." Kaede said, still flustered. "What are you here for, Kaediot?"

"W-well.. I came here to ask you If you wanted to come to school with m- " "NO CAN DO, BAKAMATSU! " Miu blurted out. "But why? We always walk to school togetherrrr.." Kaede said, a little sad. "I have things to do so I cant. Inventions are way more important than just sitting at a desk all day doing absolutely nothing.." Miu said, bloating. "Fine then, Ill walk with Tenko." Kaede said sadly. "W-wait..! " Miu said. Kaede turned around. "Fine,  I'll w-walk with ya.." "YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!" Shouted the excited Kaede. "AII!" Miu squealed. Kaede grabbed her hand, which made the semi-freaked out Miu blush. "C'mon! Lets go!" Kaede shouted. "C-c-calm y-y-your t-tits b-b-bitch.." Said Miu. "Awwe! Typical Miu! Cute." Kaede mumbled, but Miu heard. "A-a-ah.. C-cute!?..." "Well I am the gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma!!" 

"Hmnhmnmnm.. Yes. Cute gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma.!" Kaede said to tease her.  "Oi! " Miu said. 

The two have been friends for two years now. Miu has caught feelings for Kaede at this point until one day. (Time skip because Im lazy haha..) 

Kaede had been texting tenko for a while. 

Hey tenko!

Hi kaede!

Uhm kaede, I wanted to let you know that were going to an amusement park this weekend! 

Oh yay! I love amusement parks! 

Hopefully, I can convince Himiko to go..

Tenko... I have something to ask of you..

Yeah Kaede??

Uhm.. SO I like this girl.. Really REALLY like this girl.. 

AAAHHHH! WHO IS IT? MAKI!? KIRUMI!? ANGIE!? 

No.. Its Miu.. 

....Oh. OH!

..I dunno If she'll like me back.. 

She will! You just have to get closer to her In anyways possible! Im not really good at giving advice so I dont really know what to tell ya' Kaede. But, what I *Can* Tell you Is that at the amusement park, confess your feelings to her.! 

...Ok tenko. I feel pretty tired do Im going to Rest. 

Ok kaede! Remember, It's this weekend! 

Alrighty Tenko! Bye! 

Adios Kaede! 

Kaede had Just got finished texting tenko and fell asleep on her side of the bed when Miu came back in the dorm from her research lab much later. She was making a new invention.  It was raining and all of a sudden, Miu hears loud thunder which wakes Kaede up. " Hee!!" Miu screeched as she jumped a little at the loud bang of the thunder. "Hmmm.. Miu whazzat??...." Kaede said, half asleep. "Hee!! Thunder.. Thunder..!!" Miu said. "...Here. I hope this will help you." Kaede said, getting up and Moving closer to Miu. "W-what are you doing..?" She says. But she doesnt get a reply. All she gets is to see a blushing Kaede hugging her with Miu sitting on her lap. "Hee!! What're you doing!!?" "I was trying to comfort you. D id it work..?" Kaede asked. "..Yeah." Miu said, blushing heavily. Kaede tossed a few blankets in Miu's direction and Miu went under them, completely. "Can you even breathe like that!? " Kaede asked concerningly. All she heaard was a muffled "Yea" and They both went to sleep.