Out to Eat

7:52 am

"Hmmgh~.." Kaede woke up to Miu hugging her around her waist. Miu was awake but didn't open her eyes. "Morning Miu.." Kaede said, just allowing Miu to wrap her arms around her waist. "Morning, Bakamatsu." Miu replied back. "So are we gonna make the fact that we're dating official now or are we gonna wait a little longer?" Kaede asked. "Whenever you're ready, I guess." Miu said. Kaede noticed Miu kept moving, and knew what she was trying to do, so she made it comfortable for her. Kaede wrapped her arms around Miu's neck and Kaede put her leg on Miu's hip. Miu blushed. "Mnh--! Bakamatsu.." Kaede giggled at her behavior from the little touch and affection she was giving her.

Kaede sat up and remembered that today was Sunday. "How did we fall asleep?" Kaede said. "You got up and started paying the piano cuz I asked you...to.." Miu stopped talking for a second because she started blushing. "Awwe, Miuwu Embawwassed?" Kaede Teased. (Yes I made kaede say "uwu" because yes) "Hee! S-Shut up K-K-Kaediot!!" Miu Squeaked. "..A-Anyways.. You fell asleep on the piano keys and I had to pick your ass up and put you on the bed.." Miu said. "Awwe how sweet!!" Kaede replied ecstatically. "You're so heavy! Must be those big boobs of yours..." Miu mumbled but Kaede heard. "..I'll take that as a compliment" Kaede replied with a small chuckle, trying to laugh it off. "M-Moi!? You heard m-me?" Miu said. "Yeah, That was actually pretty loud. I knew you knew Mine were big too." Kaede said with a smirk. "Hmph.. Phumh!" Miu pouted. Kaede couldn't help but giggle at her new cute Girlfriend. 

"Nyaaahh!! D-Dont look a-a-at m-me like th-that..! S-Stoooppppp..." Miu whined. "Get some clothes on, we're going to McDonalds." Kaede said. "But I'on wannaaaaaaa.." Miu whined once again. "Okay. So I'll Make you!" Kaede said with a Smile. "Kaede took Miu's Pajamas off and Put some clothes on Miu that she thought would suit her. "Nhmmmm~!! N-Nooo..!" Miu whined even more. "C'mon Miu! Put the sneakers on." Kaede tried to tell her to put them on herself. "I said I DON'T WANNA GOOOOO.." Miu Said. Kaede ended up putting Miu's sneakers on, too. Miu was wearing a pink hoodie with a yellow shirt underneath, with a Skirt and she was wearing tights with white knee-high socks. She was wearing pink, black, and white sneakers. "wait for me to change, Miu. Don't you DARE take those clothes off."  Kaede warned her before getting an outfit out and changed. Kaede was wearing a blue sweater with a hood and had a purple shirt under and had shorts on with light blue knee-high socks on, and white slip-on shoes. 

"Lets go, Iruma" Kaede said. "I want a piggy back ride!" Miu complained once again. "..Fine." Miu jumped on her back. "Weeee~!" Miu shouts as they head out the door. "Despite how vulgar you are, you're still like a child." Kaede replied with a small smile, though kind of annoyed. Kaede walked to the McDonalds that was 3 blocks away from the dorms. "Ok you can get off now, Iruma." Kaede clearly was tired and wanted her off her back. "Waahh.. Fine." Iruma whined and replied. Kaede ordered her meal and Miu ordered hers. They kinda argued about who was going to pay for the food and they just decided to pay for their own food they ordered. They ordered the food and went out the fast food place. Kaede jumped on Miu's back without warning. "Heek!" Miu almost lost her balance. "Now it's your turn." Kaede said with a smirk. "...Okay fine but to only make it fair." Miu finally replied. Miu walked back up those 3 blocks back to the dorms and they finally got back to their own dorm. "..Off." Miu said. Kaede got off her back. "Don't be so feisty." Kaede mumbled, but loud enough so Miu could hear. "Hmph." Miu scoffed. They ate their food, and laid back in bed, and ended up going to sleep.

Words = 678.