...Thats a problem.

Miu woke up an hour later with a death grip coming from Kaede. "Ngh.."  Miu moaned due to her being hot. Miu moving alot woke Kaede up and when she realized the position she was in, she was as red as a cherry. "A-ahh!! Miu im so sorr--" Kaede said. "Shh. Its fine. I-I L-like being like this s-so.. C-can we l-lay h-here till' m-morning..?" "Yea.." Said a tired Kaede. "Im guessing your tired?" Miu questioned "..." Kaede said nothing until Miu looked at her to see that she had fallen asleep again.

2:59 AM 

Miu groaned in her sleep until she woke up from it. Then Miu realized that she had to go to the bathroom at the worst time. Kaede had her leg on Miu's waist and had her hands around Miu's hips. Miu was laying on her side figuring how the heck she was going to wake up someone that has her in a death grip. "K-kaede.." Miu says "Hmn..." Kaede groans. "B-bathroom.. Have to go to the bathroom." "...fine" Kaede says.  

So she went to the bathroom and came back to see Kaede curled up shaking a little bit. Miu asked if she was okay and she got a response saying "....Im cold." Miu was surprised and said "..Ya fuckin' kiddin' me? Its hot as hell in this bitch." Miu got no response so she went to her closet and got a thick blanket to put around Kaede. "..Here you go, Bakamatsu." All she heard was a whisper saying "Thanks Iruma~.." As Kaede went back to sleep. 

7:45 AM

The alarm went off as Miu grabbed it, half awake and slammed it on the floor, waking Kaede up and Miu turned over and went back to sleep. (Or at least tried.) "..Mnhm Miuuuuu What time is it?" "Shut Up and go back to sleep Kaediot." Miu said, annoyed from the alarm clock. "Kaede sat up and looked at the TV cable box. "..!" Kaede rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock to see 7:47. "MIU. WAKE. UP" Kaede tapped her, but all that did was make Miu go under the covers and say "I dont wanna Bakamatsu." Then Kaede hit her on the butt with her foot and said "Miu wake upppppppppppppppp." 

This made Miu squeal a bit and say "A-Aint today S-saturday..?" Kaede said "We're going to the amusememnt park with everyone!" ".." Miu was quiet until she finally understood what was said. "..You told me that but I didnt know it was toda-" Miu got cut off. "Shhh. You'll be fine. It'll be fun!" Kaede said. 

       And they were both planning to confess their feelings to eachother that day.

Miu took a shower right after Kaede did. The thing is that Kaede didnt know what to wear so all she had on was her undergarments. Miu walked right in on Kaede, but she didnt know Miu was there  until she turned around. "AAH~! HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE FOR!?" Kaede was extremely embarrassed. "..So you're a pink one huh?" Miu said, teasing Kaede. "S-S-SHUT UP IRUMA" Kaede said. 

"Ngahhh.. Dont y-yell..I was only teasing you." Miu said. "I know, and I dont like to be teased.." Kaede said, upset. "You realize you still are in your undegarments while talking to me, right?" Miu said. "Heek! Youre right.. That was only because I dont know what to wear.. A dress or Jean shorts?" Kaede said, clearly torn between the two. "..I think you should go with the shorts. If we're gonna go on rides, something embarrassing might happpeeeeeennnnnnnnnn.." Miu said, teasing Kaede again. "..Stop it." Kaede said, bluntly. "Hee! D-Dont be m-mad... I w-was t-trying to m-m-make a j-joke." Miu said, Saddened. ".." Kaede was quiet. She got her shirt and put it on. "..Dont Joke like that" Kaede said, after a while. 

When both of them got ready, they went to Tenko's dorm to go with her to the Amusement Park. Tenko winked at Kaede when they were walking to her car because Kaede was planning to confess her love to Miu.

Sorry for not posting in a while, School work is stressing me out- 🏃🏾‍♀️

Words = 693