Ch.20 Not Again

This is awkward...so very awkward. We all decided to go to a restaurant and sit down and talk. "S-so Ash, this is an old friend from Japan. As you could probably tell, he isn't from Japan. He's from the America's. He moved to Japan for his parents work." He hummed in response and just kept staring at Jackson. I couldn't read his expression, just a spark of curiosity and slight annoyance in his eyes. "So," he says, seemingly calm as he leans back in his chair, folding his leg over his other and resting his chin on his palm. "How did you two meet?" I looked at Jackson who turned to me with a large grin. Jackson spoke up. "I was his neighbor and we became really close. He taught me a couple Japanese words, and helped me adjust to the food. He even helped me in school. He wasn't too popular which surprised me because, you know, he's Eiji." I blushed at this and looked down, suddenly interested in the fabric of my clothing. Ash noticed. "I became the talk of the school fast and made plenty of friends, but I left him behind." I looked up to see Jackson have a sorrow look on his face. All he said was true. He left me behind with the slightest bit of fame after all I did to help him.  I looked back down and twiddled my thumbs. Suddenly, every insecurity I had been able to withheld and hold to myself came back up. My mind becoming filled with thoughts. Horrible, self destruction thoughts. I deserved it. He didn't owe me anything. He did what he wanted with me then threw me out like the trash I am. My tears became more and more prominent and noticeable. I knew Ash could tell I was tearing up so I quickly stood and muttered an excuse me and left to the bathroom. Ofcourse less than a minute later, footsteps could be heard along with a squeak of the door. I took a deep breathe and looked up, blinking away the tears to the best of my ability. Why am I so emotional? Oh yeah, im a wimp. I thought I was over this. I groaned frustrated, and turned around. I thought it would be Ash, and I slightly feared it would be Jackson, but instead it was neither. It was an old, brash looking man, with a suspicious over coat and a dirty looking hat. I soon recognized him as the man from the cab. My heart stuttered and my breaths shallowed. My tears forgotten. "Do you remember me?" I nodded still shaken. What was he going to do. Will he d-do what that other man di- "I've been watching you." His words were no longer slurred to a certain extent, but he still sounded like he was half asleep. His skin was just as patchy looking, glistening disgustingly with sweat. The corners of his mouth were green along with his teeth, and the white of his eyes are yellow. The meaning of his words sunk in and I discreetly leaned back. "Wh-what?" "You heard me brat. He's not gonna let you go. He will get you. He has yet," he takes a step closer, "to taste you." I cringed and shivered awfully at his words. They urked me to my core, and left me frozen, petrified. He kept coming closer. "He said I could test you out to, even asked me to tell him how it is." He smirked evilly. " and if you so much as scream...well." he partially pulled out a knife, enough so I could see. I began to shake and I couldn't comprehend anything anymore. Not again. Please not again. I can't...do that again. He pressed my back to the wall and touched the waistband of my pants. His rancid smell almost making me gag. I began to whimper. "P-please no, n-not again, I dont want this." " oh sweet boy, I don't care." He fondles the hem of my jeans and leans in. His tongue dragged across my cheek. I let out a semi-loud cry. His repulsive breath panting now on my face. "D-dont." He ignores me. He moves his mouth over to mine and licks my lips. I want to gag and puke and shed my skin. I feel so disgusting and I hate myself even more. I'm disgusting. He grunts and pushes off of me. "We'll continue this later princess." I shudder not only from the pet name but from the events that have just unraveled. "I have somewhere to be." He retreats from the bathroom leaving me alone once more. I shakily let out a breath and wipe my lips raw with both hands as I slowly and shakily slide down the wall. I stare into space not able to think of anything. I feel stuck all over again. Why can't they just leave me alone? I let out a scream, piercing the silence. I fill it with all of my self hatred and fear and longing. I begin sobbing. I cradle myself and shake my head vigorously. The door slams open and I flinch. I dont look up but instead continue sobbing and put my hands out infront of me. I surrender ok? You WIN! IM DONE! Suddenly arms place mine out of the way and make their way around me. I breathe in and smell the pool. It was my favorite now. The pool and strawberrys. I dont like mint anymore I like this. This is my favorite. I open my tear filled eyes and find blurrs of blonde stands next to my face. I sigh and clench around his grasp. He holds me tighter and stays there.

Omg, thank you all sooo much!! I love your guy's comments so much and thank you for the view and votes. You all are amazing. I wanna give you guys a name like people do to their Fandoms or whatever. Any ideas?