Ch.15 Ash's POV

I watched as the taxi drove off with my love. I feel so nervous leaving him alone. Something is bound to happen. I scrunched my brows and groaned not liking this idea at all. What was her reason again? She...wanted to spend time with me, she forgot her personal driver? I hear the door open and a clacking indicating her heels against the pavement. I turn to look at her when her expression suddenly changes from something I didn't quite catch. I shrugged it off thinking she might feel bad but is smiling through it. "Come on Ash! He wont die just because you two are apart for one night!" It was meant to be a lighthearted joke but I couldn't help but think that she had meant it some other, passive aggressive, way. He again let that thought go, not wanting to think ill of his friend. She sighed and grabbed his arm, entwining it with hers and trotting to the door. As they entered she made an exaggerated 'whew!' Sound and plopped onto the couch. Ash followed, sitting down and looking at her. She smiled. "What a relief, huh?"  Ash furrowed his brow and gave her a skeptical look. "Uh...what is?" She started to remove her high heeled boots, slowly pulling the zipper down. "Oh, you know, being rid of him. He must've been such a nuisance. Forcing you to take care of. Him. Like that because he didn't prepare to fend for himself. Honestly I can't stand people like that. Bottom feeders. Just taking what they can from others without a second thought and giving nothing in return." She scoffed and moved to the next shoe. When she didn't get a response she looked up and froze. If she hadn't been a friend, he would've surely had an empty barrel in his gun. He glared harshly at her as she stared at him. "It's not like I'm lying!" "But you are. You have no idea what we went through, especially him. I would advise you ask for details before creating a story in your head." "Oh really? Fine then, tell me all about his tragic tale." And so he did, not failing to mention their feelings for one another.he told her about how they met, how they lost each other, how they saved him, how he went into a deep depression because he's not from here. How he's not like everyone he knows. How innocent and kind Eiji is. She listened intently. If anyone were to try and explain their story, it would've sounded odd and not worth listening to. But had a way with the words he used, his eyes focused on her, his mind filled with thoughts of Eiji. Whether it was the fact he had been there, or that she holds him the highest regard, she was saddened deeply and ashamed of how she treated the poor boy. But she still didn't care, she held her front. "So what? You've been through worse." "Again, he wasn't raised accustomed to all of this-" "I don't care! You're mine! Ive known you longer!" Ash didn't hesitate to say, "Well he knows me better." She gaped at him, her mouth ajar. She stuttered and finally got out that she was going to shower. It had already become nightfall and all you could hear was the after crashing onto the shower floor. A ringing sounded from his pocket and immediately pulled out his phone to see a call from Eiji. He picked up as quick as possible. "Eiji." I said, so glad he called. "Hi Ash." He said sweetly. Aghhh I want to hug him. I asked him if anything happened and he responded with nothing. It was followed with a but and my attention peaked. I had finally heard enough and was done taking chances. I decided it best if I go get him. I left a note to Lyla letting her know I'll be back. I made it to the hotel, following the tracker in his phone. I made it to his room. I looked at the numbers. They seemed familiar but I just couldn't make out why. I knocked and heard shuffling when he suddenly sprung the door open. A sweet and alluring scent drifted. From the room. Or more specifically him. I looked down at him. He was in a white robe and was looking up at me. I Blushed furiously at how cute he looked. His wide eyes kindly taking me in. I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. He immediately hugged back and dug his face in my neck. "Jeez Eiji, I can't go one day without you." He giggled and pulled me closer. I smiled pushing away just to capture his lips in my own. He kissed back passionately and I could feel he was on his tippy toes. As we pulled away, both looking in different directions, he stated softly. "I was planning on taking a bath before we leave, but we could go to the pool instead?" I nodded, knowing I couldn't say no.