Ch.10 Really?!

Eiji's Pov and at some point it transitions into 3rd Pov

I woke up alone again. The smell of him drifting around the room. The drift made me shiver so I got up to steal one of his hoodies ☺. I slipped on a soft black one that read "Ok." Suddenly I hear clanging in the kitchen. Oh yeah he said he'd be here. Yay! I walk to the door and was about to push the handle down so I can go see him but...something felt off. Whether it was the crisp air making me feel more awake or if it was my head messing with me but I swear I can hear humming. It didn't sound like Ash. I open the door and its pitch black. The humming ceased and I step through only to fall I began to panic and I could sense the floor coming close. Right before I hit the floor I heard Ash's voice. He screamed for me. It was a blood curdling cry. The ground appeared and before or as soon as I made contact my body jolted on the bed snapping me from my dream. I sit up quickly and breathe hard so I could even my heart beats. "Eiji?" I look over to right to see a sleepy Ash. I smiled forgetting about my dream. I bend down and brush his hair out of his face. His eyes drooped and he nuzzled into my touch. He huffed softly. "Why are you awake?" "Um.." he stopped and gave me his full attention. "Just a nightmare thats all." I smile sweetly at him but I know he won't be fooled. He knows how much I hate nightmares. Not only because they are horrible and leave me all messed up but also because he suffers from them. I hate how he's not gonna tell me his problems anymore. I was his bucket when his cup was over flown. But now I'm giving him more just like everyone else. Im no longer special. I'm just like everyone else. "What happened?" I looked at him realizing I had been staring at the pale yellow wall. "Oh uh..I think I was falling. But there was something else before that. I cant entirely recall." He sighs and looks at me with a smile. "What about you?" Lets see where I can get this time. "What do you mean?" "Have you had any nightmares recently?" He looked away. "You don't need to know." I pout. "You used to tell me all the time. I want to know. It'll make me feel better. To know that I'm helping you." He looks at me. "Sorry Eiji. Not falling for it. You're already helping me. Just by being here." I pout at him, slight blush on my cheeks. He chuckles and grabs my hand leading us into the...kitchen. I stop and he looks at me confused. "The kitchen. Um I heard a noise in there..." he looks into the kitchen then back at me puzzled. "In my dream." He nods. "It was a clanging and...something else....." I thought for a moment when it finally came to me. "Oh! Humming. It was something like..I hum out the tune. (Dancing with your ghost chorus) I see Ash visibly stiffen. Then I opened the door and it was pitch black. Then I fell. But before I hit the ground I heard..." I pause and look back at him. "You screaming." His eyes flickered from me to the floor. I remove my hand from his grasp and come close. "You okay?" He nods and looks away. "Hey..look at me." He does. "I'm still here for you. If you need to talk I haven't moved. And I won't." He nods again and runs his hands up and down my arms slowly. Just brushing his skin against mine. "Come on tell me. I'll hold whatever's hanging over your head for awhile." I could see him debating whether or not to confide in me. His face becomes stern and he shakes his head. He grabs my hand again and pulls me to the kitchen. He started rummaging in the fridge. "So do you know the song?" He stopped. "Yes." "Great! What is it?" I ask intrigued. He shivers. "You know what that's ok. I dont need to know." I think I can guess. When he gets that look in his eyes it has something to do with his traumatic past. He gives me a look of thanks and continues digging through the stacks of different meals to find eggs. "Hey Eiji?" I break from a short trance and look at him once again. "Yes Ash?" "Well I was thinking and..how about we go out to eat." My eyes widened. "Really?! I haven't been able to go out side in a long time." He frowns slightly. I back up on my words and begin to stutter and find some truth. "W-well I didn't mean it like that. You know that!" He smiles and nods. He found himself entertained with the smaller boys reactions. He closes the fridge door and leans on Eiji. "You know you're perfect right?" Eiji's cheeks turned a pretty pink as he watched Ash walk off into the room. He runs after him still flustered. Ash looks at Eiji and smiles even wider. "Wow. If I had known you would blush this much I wouldn't have walked off." Eiji stiffens and pouts at him. "I'm not blushing." He states puffing out his cheeks. "Oh but you are~" he cooes. Ash walks forward and stops right infront of Eiji. "Eiji~" Ash leans closer and gently brushes his fingers over Eiji's burning cheeks. Eiji is surprised by how amazing this intimate touch was. His brain was fuzzing and his heart was pounding. His breaths were loud and his eyes were glazed over. "Y-yes Ash?" Eiji's eyes wandered down Ash's face. From his piercing mint green eyes to his porcelain nose. From his hooked ears to his high cheek bones. He could swear that Ash was carved by the gods themselves. He was perfectly made. Every inch of him being a new to admire. Eiji finally stopped at Ash's lips. He longed so badly just for the sensation. It drove him crazy. Ash could tell. He smirked and backed away. "Lets get going." He smiles and walks to the door. Ash wanted to see if Eiji knew he was still in his PJs. He didn't. He had one thing on his mind and it was Ash. He finally exclaimed. "Really!?"