Ch.4 I Love You To

I awake to loud gunshots. I begin to panic. I start to claw at the wall for means of escape but it's useless. I hear myself whimper. I slap a hand over my mouth and tremble silently. The door swings open and slams against the wall behind it. I look up to see a petrified Ash. My eyes widen and my bottom lip quivers. "A-Ash?" I shake my head. "N-no you're dead..." he takes a step forward. "Eiji." I tense at his tone. "N-o you're gone! I know that! I-I have registered that. I-you-dead? Y-you.." he takes another step and is just a few inches away. He crouches down and holds his hand out. I didnt look up. If I did I know I wouldn't see those beautiful mint green jewles that are his eyes. He gently grabbed my arms. I felt his rough palms on my bare arms. I flinch at the contact. "You-youre not real. St-stop. Leave me alone! Go away!" I push away from his grip. "Eiji!" I look up finally. His emerald eyes gleaming down at me like a spot light. My eyes seemed so dry. I couldn't cry. Or scream. All I did, all I could do was stare at the face I had so longed to see. A-Ash? He's real? I lift my hand and touch his cheek. A warm drop of water had fallen onto my hand and rolled down. I raise my vision from my hand to his eyes. They were welled with tears and brimming at the surface before quickly streamimg down his cheek. I didnt know how to react. I decided to wipe away the remaining tears and hug him. He gasps and embraces me tightly. "Why are you crying?" He pulls away and looks at me concerned. "I missed you so much Eiji! Why would you even ask? I mean look at you! This is all my fault!" He begins to tear up again. I give him a confused look and glance downward. My eyes widen and I gasp. Im naked. There are bruises all over me and even a few cuts. I push him away and hug myself. Hoping he'd disappear."Eiji... hey look at me." I comply and meet his gaze. "I am so very sorry. I will never let anyone do this ever again. You are so good. In every way. We need to leave now. Im going to help you-"

I wake up on a couch. Im in loose shorts and a tank top that was slightly big on me. I sit up and run for the door. I swing it open to find Ibe-san on the phone. "Yes, yes, I understand. Ill have everything ready. Im glad. Bye." He looks over and once he realizes im standing there he jumps up and runs over to me. "Eiji! How are you feeling?" I look up at him. Only one thing was on my mind. "Ash.." I look around to find him. I start to panic. Was he really fake. Was that all in my he- "He's on his way." I look at Ibe-san. "Wh-ere?" My voice seemed to hitch. Why is it so sore? Oh...right. all of the previous nights events had began to form in my head. I remember...everything. every cry of pain that escaped my lips. Every word whispered from his. Every tingle of his touch that sent shivers down my spine. Everytime he neglected how I would feel and used me for his own pleasure. "Eij?" My eyes flickered upward. As our gazes met he flinched."What happened when you-" "Nothing." I attempted a small smile but it quickly faded out. I looked down at the floor. Before he could touch me I backed away and turned for the room i was in before. I close the door and head to the bathroom. I decide a hot shower will help me relax. I take my time just seeping in every burning droplet that pierces my skin. It feels good. I shut it off and exit with a towel around my waist. I put on some basket ball shorts and one of Ashs hoodies he had left behind when i thought he was dead. I almost never wore it. I only hugged it. I didnt want to ruin the smell of him. I guess I don't need to worry about that anymore. Wait... is he staying? Or is he gonna dissappear again? Please God no! I trip and fall hitting my head on something solid. I look up and realized I nicked the coffee table. I shake it off and sit down waiting for Ash. I wasnt asleep but at the same time I wasn't fully conscious. I just stared at the floor reliving every second of yesterday. I didnt notice the footsteps coming towards me pick up their pace at a sprint. I didnt realize the hands that began to touch my face. When I finally pull myself from my thoughts I find Ash with a worried expression touching my forehead. A sharp pain shoots from where he had placed his finger and i winced. I push him away and head to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Deep red blood had made its way all the way down my face and rolled from my chin to my neck to a small spot on the hoodie. I cursed under my breath and took off the hoodie. Careful to avoid any contact with my face. Ash came in seconds later looking really sad. I looked at him. "Whats wrong?" He eyes me up and down and looks away about to cry. I glance at my chest and stomach in the mirror. Bruises and hickeys marking me. I grind my teeth and give a stern look. I wash my face off and bandage my cut. Putting on another hoodie. Ash walked up to me. "What happened?" "I fell." He flinched. Was it my tone? Did I sound that weird. "What?" I barked. He scowled and walked off. I started to panic. He was leaving again. "Ash! No dont leave! Come back! I need you please." I dropped to my knees and it became difficult to breathe. Ash rushed over and gave me directions to calm down. I followed calming almost instantly. I quickly grasp him in a hug before he disappears. "Don't go..." I whisper. "I'm not going anywhere ever again." I smile genuinely. It feels so good. I cant help...it. i felt a tear roll down my face. I freeze and back away. "Eiji?" "I-Im crying!" I smile and start to laugh. "I can cry again!" He looked so sad when I said that so I stopped. He was silent. "Ash?" "I'm so sorry!" He gasps out. "What are you sorry for? It was my fault anyway. I shouldn't have distracted you." He was looking at me now. "If i hadn't waltzed into your life like it was my business. Im your weakness. You could've died because of me. Im always in your way. I wish i would just die already so I was out of the way and you wouldn't have to worry...about...it." i slowed down once I realized what I just said. It was all true but I didn't mean to say it out loud. "I-I mean-" "Eiji Okumura! If you ever think like that again I will send you back to Japan! You are my weakness. But you make me stronger. I love you Eiji!" My eyes widen. He loves me? "I-" he pressed his lips onto mine slowly. It wasn't lustful or bad intentioned just a sweet kiss to someone who was falling apart. I kissed back enjoying the warmth. Remembering the butterflies that flipped through out my belly to my head. He released me and looked me in the eyes. He smiled and continued. "You are my everything Eiji. I dont trust anyone else like I do you. When I heard thaf Dino had you...I lost it. I couldn't just stay away anymore. It was killing me. I-I couldn't-" I kissed him again just to let him know he doesnt have to explain and that I liked it. It felt really good. "I love you to."