Ch.22 Never Again

Ok, we got this. We can do this. I mentally prepped myself in the mirror. Ash came over with a sly grin and leaned against the door frame. "Whatcha doin?" "N-Nothing. Just...getting ready." He nodded and pursed his lips. I gave him a confused look and he just shook his head. "You're just so cute, it's honestly a mystery how much you resemble a girl getting ready for school." I blushed furiously and yelled for him to stop. He's been alot cheekier lately. Like, alot. Every chance he gets he makes a smooth comment. Honestly it's nice though. Instead of acting how we were before. I was wearing my usual button up with a sweater and jeans. The sweater, which used to fit me perfectly was now loose. Ash wanted to take me shopping for new shoes because my feet had gotten smaller aswell. So off we go. But, we both knew I was nervous to leave. It seems to never go well. Just as I was finishing tying my loose shoes, a knock on our door sounds. Ash, being him, instantly reached for a gun and crept quietly to the door. Me being me, sat in place, petrified. When he peered through the peep hole he visibly relaxed but let out an annoyed sigh. "Eiji! Your...friend is here." He rolled his eyes and went back to the bathroom, doing whatever it is he was doing. I went up to the door and opened it. Jackson stood there in all his glory, which wasn't very much. He lunged forward and captured me in his hold. He squeezed to the point I was uncomfortable. "J-Jackson! Air!" He backed off but only a little. He gripped my shoulders and shook me with every sentence. "What happened? Who was that man I saw? Why were you screaming?" With every sentence his grip hardened and his shakes became more violent. I began to tremble, remembering things I don't want to. "Stop!" Suddenly the harsh grip was pushed from me and arms gently wrapped around my waist. "Hey, it's ok." I turned and looked up at Ash. I didn't want to cry, let alone, them see me cry, so I nuzzled my face in his chest and took deep breaths.

Ash's POV-

After I made sure Eiji was fine I looked up to dumbass and let my tiger growl a bit. "The fuck man!?" He backed up with a bored expression. "My bad." It was obvious he didn't mean it. Ooooh this boy. Eiji finally loosened from me and turned back at Jackson. "H-Hi, is there something you want?" Jackson no longer spared me a glance and spoke directly to Eiji. "Well I wanted to make sure you were ok. What happened-" I cut him off, because I can. "He won't tell me either, so there's no point in asking." He stared at me for a moment then back to Eiji. He grabbed Eiji's hand and slipped a piece of paper in it. "If you ever want to talk...alone...call me." He winked then walked back to his car, and driving off. "Creep." Eiji looked at me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat and my body tingle. But I couldn't forget that his once full cheeks had now hollowed some. Along with his cute eyes which are slightly sunken. I promised myself I would be better for him. So why aren't I yet? I'm not going to let you go. Never again.

So, I'm really bad at chapter titles. As you can tell. But hello again coolest people, how're ya? Really sorry if my story is at all confusing. I'm trying to make it as real as possible. I sometimes act out of hand but no one gets whats going on in my head. So this book is a reflection of that. If you can relate, let me know! 💕