Ch.23 Ash

After Jackson left, Ash and I walked out of the door. Since we were standing at the door for so long talking with Jackson, I wasn't as nervous when we stepped outside. His arms stayed around my back the whole walk to the car. My heart hammering in my ears as his arm went lower then back up. When we finally reached the car, which felt too short and too long at the same time, he shifted his arm back but kept his hand in place as I crouched and climbed in. He shut my door and I watched as he made his way to the other side. Memorizing his movements. Is that creepy? As he sat in the front seat I blushed at my thoughts. Ash looked at me with a certain gleam in his eye. I couldn't tell if it was fondness or mischief. I looked at him too and his face, as gorgeous as ever, was closer than I expected. His emerald eyes shining and distracting me. His hand lifted and carressed my cheek, gently stroking beneath my eye with his thumb, my eye closing as he did so. His face contorted and I thought I did something wrong but then I noticed the pinkish hue to his cheeks and I smiled wide. He smiled too and started leaning in. I closed my eyes as his lips pressed to mine. My heart swelled and the butterflies I was familiar with swarmed. My mind became foggy and I let him take control. His hand moved to the back of my head, gripping my hair, and mine to his cheeks. My breaths became heavy and my face felt hot. He pulled away and chuckled, stroking my hair. I sighed with content and leaned into his touch. Whenever we kissed it meant so much more than just a kiss. It was chaste, and loving, and everything good. It was Ash that made the kiss amazing. Anyone else and it wouldn't feel this way. "Eiji..." his voice was raspier than it was a moment ago and it was...really attractive. "I would love to keep this going but we should head out now." I nodded, still with my eyes closed. When I didn't hear shuffling or feel his hand remove from my dark brown locks, I opened my eyes slightly, making them lidded. I saw Ash was staring and smiling. I blushed and looked down, leaning back into my seat. He laughed lightly and turned to the steering wheel. He pulled out and we began our short trip. About 8 or 9 minutes into the drive I felt Ash's hand take a place onto my left thigh. I looked up at him but his eyes were still on the road. "You ok?" I was confused and showed it in my answer. "Yes?" "You just spaced out there for awhile." I fiddled my thumbs and looked down. "Sorry." I hated it when I did that. His hand squeezed, forcing me to keep in a squeal and not squirm under his touch. I felt that same feeling when we were kissing, and it was a struggle to contain. "It's alright, love." I blushed madly at the name. "L-Love?!" I put my face in my hands and quietly whined. He laughed. "You like it?" He smirked at me as I peeked at him from behind my hands. I didn't answer, but I think he already knew the answer. He left his hand on my thigh until we pulled into the mall parking lot. Removing his hand, me missing the warmth already, he stepped out of the car. I went to open the car door but it was locked. I looked up, confused, and then Ash came around, pressing the unlock button on his keys, and opening my door for me. "I wanted to do it." I laughed and shook my head. He held his hand out and I took it. Changing my posture I declared, "Why thank you kind sir." He smiled and bowed, kissing my hand. " Ofcourse mad'am, anything for a fine beauty such as yourself." My stomach flipped and my heart skipped a beat. Why is he affecting me this much? We began to walk to the front doors of the mall. I looked around, seeing as it's such a nice day, and noticed something. A group of girls were gawking at Ash. They were giggling and looking at eachother. Mainly one though. They were pushing a beautiful blonde girl forward. She was skinny and had big assets. Her shape was impeccable and her face was gorgeous. Feeling self conscious and slightly upset, no matter how hard I tried not to be. I know how Ash feels, but it's still hard. I mean they would look amazing together. More...normal. We're not normal. We're not even- Ash's hand interrupted my thoughts. His arm wrapped around my neck and his fingers pushed my face forward, keeping me from looking at those girls anymore. I gave a watery smile to the floor. We continued through and Ash's arm left my shoulders to slide down my arm and intertwine our fingers. I kept my gaze down with a smile. That was until my shoulder was shoved and I fell to the floor. I began apologizing profusely and looked up as I stood. It was Lyla. I stuttered incomprehensible words. She gave me an obvious fake smile. "Wow, what a coincidence." I looked at Ash, only to see him roll his eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. A look of disdain crossed her face. It was quickly replaced with annoyance. "Heyy, Ash." He nodded with a hard glare. She latched her arm onto his and pulled him to her. "I'll take him from here." When Ash just stood there staring at me, not doing anything, I wanted to breakdown and cry. But when he kept staring I noticed an encouraging look in his eye. I suddenly took a moment to figure out what he was doing. But only a few seconds before my self pity turned to rage at the realization of his test. I gripped his arm and pulled him to me. "Actually, I'm managing quite well, thanks though. I'll let you know when I'm ready to take turns, but don't get your hopes up, I don't like sharing what's mine." She looked shocked and Ash looked at me with wide eyes and an amused smile. I would've been happy that Ash looked proud but Lyla's mouth opened and closed and soon she was sputtering. "W-well u-uh." Is it really that marveling that I spoke up? How weak does everyone think I am?Ash doesn't though. Not Ash. He would never think that. That's why he's smiling and not gaping at me like a bewildered monkey. I gave her a sweet smile and she still needed to time to grip onto reality. She shook her head and looked up. Her face shown something before she pulled Ash away again. I was about to protest once more but then a large arm snaked around my waist and a chin was on my head. I froze, terrified. There was someone behind me, they came up behind me. They're holding me in place, I can't move. Suddenty Jackson's deep voice sounded. "And I'll take this one." Ash's face became angry and he harshly shoved his arm from Lyla's grip. He stepped forward quickly and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me in as gently and quickly as possible. "No you won't." He was now hugging me and I instinctly wrapped my arms around his waist. I ignored the conversation going on and breathed in the scent of Ash. I could block anything out when Ash was with me. I felt his heat and his firm chest and back. His defined but small waist, and his breaths. His heartbeat in my left ear. I nuzzled my nose into his chest and breathed in again. This was all I needed. Forget Lyla and Jackson. Forget those beautiful girls gawking at him. Forget even myself. All I needed to know, all I needed to please and make proud was Ash.

Hey coolest people ever, this one was a bit more fluffy and a chaste kith hehe. Also, I'm only 15 so I'm kinda weary of writing something too heated if ya know what I mean..
But I'll write THAT if you guys want. Let me know.🤗