He said he was sorry...

Looks like I was right. Sarah was pregnant. But I never expected it to be from MY boyfriend, let alone, my best friend.
"L-leave J-Ja-James..." I said. My voice cracking in the process.
"B-But Baby-" I cut him off quick.
"First of all don't you dare baby me and no buts about it. You're the worst person ever! After everything she did to us. After she made us suffer. You go and screw her! You know what you guys are perfect for each other! Get the hell out and never talk to me again you jerk!!"
"Rose I'm so-" he started.
"Get out!!!" I shouted.
"Get your sorry carcass out of here NOW!!"
With that he grabbed his keys and left. Leaving me crying my eyes out.
After all of that I decided to take a quick shower and sit in the couch, watch movies, eat a huge carton of chocolat chip cookie dough ice cream, and cry all night long.
I was watching the Notebook when my phone began to ring. It was blocked. Since I had nothing better to do I answered it.
Phone call:
Me: hello??
Person: I'm so sorry... I never meant for any of this to happen.
Me: James?? You really have the nerve to ca-
James: Look Rose! I'm in love with you!! Do you understand that!! I would do anything for you, to have you, to keep you safe. Just please... hear me out.
Me: Okay, fine. What is it?? You better have something worth my time.
James: Sarah and I bumped into eachother a few months ago when I went to go buy you your pills for your headache. That's when she slipped her number in my pocket and we had a normal conversation. Of course with her boobs popping out all over the place and her butty shorts. She told me to come by whenever and to hit her up as soon as possible. So after I went back to your house I went to mine and hit her up. We were talking and whatever and then she invited me over because she wanted to apologize in person because of what happened with the three of us. So I stayed there for a little bit and we had a few drinks. She was feeling on me and stuff and the next thing I knew, it was morning and I woke up in her bed. I jumped up out of confusion and regret once the memories came back. She grabbed me and tried to seduce me again, but I said no. She got pissed and was telling me off and called you a slut and many other names. So I left and that's when I went back to our place.
Me: Oh my God...
James: Listen Rose. I'm so, so, so, very truly, sorry. I love you with all of my heart.
Me: *sighs* I know... I love you too...
James: Can you open your door PLEASEEEEE
Me: Wait! You're outside??
James: Yesssss!! Hurry please!! My bum is about to freeze off!!
We both laughed. I hung up and ran to the door. I know I shouldn't have taken him back that easy, but I love him okay. Let's just see how his second chance goes. I opened the door and he ran towards me hugging me and crying his eyes out, I did the same.