Questions and thoughts, but no answers!!

I ran into the house, pissed. It just, doesn't make any sense. It's just so confusing! Ughhhh!! I just don't understand why, why does this have to happen to me.
Yup, so boys officially suck cheese balls! (Yes, I actually say cheese balls...). I'm just done. I can't take it anymore. He tricked me. He lied to me. I bet you anything he never really cared about me. I have no one now. I lost two best friends. Two people that I really care about.
She didn't have the right to come back into my life. If she never showed up, everything would have been fine. Right??
Did he really like her like that? What happened to all the stuff he said about her? Was he trying to distract me so they would be together? Was this their plan from the beginning? Was our love real at all?
Sooooo many questions. Soooooo many thoughts. Noooooo answers.
I'm in the bathroom now. Just turned on the water, letting the hot water run. I put on some music. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower, letting the water run down my back.
That's when Sarah and I's song just had to come on the radio. All the memories came flooding back. I sank to the bottom of the tub, crying my eyes out.
"Why God!?! Whyyyyyy!!!????!!!" I screamed, looking at the cieling. "What have I done to deserve this!!??!!" I yelled, banging the floor of the tub.
About half an hour later, I finished crying and got out. I got dressed and watched "The Wedding Planner." I absolutely love it. I watched it and made a bowl of popcorn. After that I started to watch vines. I'm just cracking up when I heard someone on my doorstep.
I paused the videos and looked through the peep hole in the door. It's the mail man. I opened the door and said hi. I took my mail and looked through them. Letters from other colleges, letters for my parents, and one that really caught my attention.
A brochure of a college in Louisiana! I looked through it. It has all of the classes I want to take! I Googled the college and apartments near by. I found a two bedroom apartment, with a big kitchen, dining room, living room, and bathroom. I wrote down the owners number and address. I called and asked for all of the information about it. I decided to take it. I then called my parents and told them everything. They're going to cover the expenses for my studies and apartment. I texted James and told him to leave the keys in my mail box by next week.
I finally found my answer, I'm moving to Louisiana.

A/N
Hey lovelies!!! Sorry for taking so long!!! I love you all and hope you enjoyed it!! Comment. Vote. Like. Do whatever you do best. Goodnight and God bless!! Xoxo