One month

Rose's pov
Kenny and I finally made a month together, no drama and no stress. We spent like everyday together. Long walks on the beach and kisses whenever we had the chance.
It's also one month before school starts. I'm actually really scared. I usually always had James with me...
The weather is absolutely beautiful. Kenny, Liyah, and I decided it was a good day to go to the beach and play some volleyball. I completely lost contact with James, and I have no idea how Sarah's baby is doing. I miss them, I really do. It's crazy because my life turned upside down with them in it. I've decided to stop trying with people who don't care, with people that have no business or don't deserve to be in my life. I give up on trying so hard. You're either 100% serious with me, or you're gone. Adios!
I wore my bathing suit under a sundress and packed extra clothes and money. I fed my dog, decided to name her Elsa, makes sense since huskies love snow and the cold. She has her own room and everything.
    I went next door to my boyfriends house and was about to knock the door when Liyah opened it with a huge grin on her face. I immediately smiled back, but had a very weird feeling...

I walk in, greeted by Brenda and George.

"Where's Kenny?" I asked.

"He went out to run some errands real quick, there's someone here to see you." Brenda said, signaling towards the living room.

I walked in, and who I saw was someone I never expected to see again.

"Hey, Rose," he said with a weak grin. "We need to talk."

I immediately ran out, back to my house. I heard Liyah call after me. Him, following close behind me. I almost successfully slammed the door in his face, only for his foot to be in the way, and him swinging it back open. 

"What do you want?!? Why are you here? Why were you at HIS house? How did you find me? What --," And he grabbed my face, kissing me to shut me up.

"What the hell James! Stop! You can't just--," again, the same thing, this time with more pressure, and leading us to a wall, my back slamming against it. I can't kiss him back, I'm not going to. I'm with Kenny, he makes me happy...

I pushed him off.

"You do realize that you're the only one kissing, right? Now, give me answers." 

"Fine babe, if you insist," he said smiling at me and running his hands through his hair.

"Don't you dare call me that. What has gotten into you?" He laughed, and sat down on the couch, me sitting on the other, across from him.

"Sarah and I are engaged, she's 6 months pregnant now and the most annoying thing on the planet. I came to look for you. Called in a favor from Jessica's dad, since he's a cop, and had some background checks done. Found you, and found out that you have a new boy toy. Looks like you're having a good life. Thought that I'd cause some drama. Before you ask, no, Sarah doesn't know that I'm here and no, I don't love her. I told the family next door that I was your cousin and knew that you lived on the block, but didn't know which one. Wanted to see if I could run into your mans or whatever," he finished, rolling his eyes on his last sentence. 

"Are you kidding me? This is what you came for? This isn't right. You hurt me, you hurt me bad. You can't just come and act like nothing and come to "cause drama." That makes no sense. You are engaged! There was no point in coming over here. You're right, I am having a good life, and sure as hell don't need you in it. So, do me a favor, and leave." I said, getting up and opening the door for him.

He chuckled and got up. Stood right in front of the door, me looking up at him. 

"You're hot when you get upset," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Oh my, have I missed his touch, He caressed my face with his thumb, tracing my jaw and rubbing my lip.

"I miss the way you tasted princess." How is it, that after everything, I could be so attracted to this new James... the one who tore my heart into pieces. 

"I miss the old you..."

"No, you don't. You know you want this." Boy, was he right. It's like I've craved him this whole time, without knowing. 

I couldn't even say anything. He cupped my face, and kissed me, I kissed back, hard. He tapped my thighs, signaling for me to jump on him. My legs were wrapped around his hips, still in front of the door, kissing crazily.

All you heard was someone clear their throats. I froze, seeing Kenny standing there, with a bouquet of roses. I jumped off of James, licking my lips and putting my hands in my back pockets. 

James stepped up, his hand reaching out to Kenny, 

"Hey kid, the name's James," he said, with the biggest smile ever. 

"Wow, just wow." Kenny threw the flowers at my feet. "You guys deserve each other." 

I am so disappointed in myself... 

A/N

YES, I KNOW. It has been FOREVERRRR. I am back, and hopefully for good. Love you guys, and thanks for the support. Ttyl babes.