Secrets

Rose's pov
We just sat there for a little bit taking everything in. I'm just confused. After all this time she finally decides to come back. Like it just makes no sense. Someone calls James a few minutes later. The caller was unknown, but he went to the room to speak to the person anyway. Usually when "unknown" pops up on the screen he ignores it or picks it up in front of me.
He comes back with a smile on his face, I could so tell that it was fake.
"Who was that on the phone bae?" I asked, clearly concerned.
"Oh it was just a uh- just uh- the phone company. They uh- called for- um- to say that- we were late to pay the phone bill- yeah the phone bill. That's it." he said. You could see the worry in his eyes.
"Okay... you know I don't believe you right?" I said more a statement than a question.
"Whatdoyouwanttodotoday?" He said to fast for me to understand.
"What did you just say?"
"What do you want to do today?" He repeated.
"Stop tryong to avoid my question and change the subject!! Who in the world was calling you and was so important that you had to go to the room to talk to?!?" I exclaimed. He just stood there looking at me and then sat down.
He whispered something.
"James speak up. I can't hear you. "
He whispered it again. I couldn't really hear him but I could've swarn I heard Sarah.
"For crying out loud James speak louder!"
"SARAH! Okay it was Sarah!!" I felt like I just got slapped across the face.
"Why the hell are you talking to her?!? I thought we said to mever mention her again and that we didn't want anything to do with her. How did she get your number? What did she want? Was she that important that you had to leave YOUR girlfriend alone?" I yelled, all up in his face.
"Rose I can't just ignore her!!"
"And why not?" I asked confused.
"Because alright. Just because..."
"Because what James? I'm serious!"
"SHE'S PREGNANT!!"
"And... why is that so important?"
"Because it's mine..."
"Wha-what...??"
"The baby is mine Rose..."

A/N
HEY LOVELIES. Soooo crazy right!!! Soooo unexpected as well. James the trust worthy one RIGHT!! Well no one knows anymore. Comment. Vote. Like. Do whatever you do best!! Love you!