Good Morning

Rose's pov
I woke up, and everything from last night popped up in my head. I moved on too fast, I don't even know what I'm doing. I just met him, and I kissed him! We kissed! What?!?
    I checked my phone and I see "Kenny" on my screen. I opened it to see a message from him;
'Good Morning beautiful. 💕 I can't wait to see you today. I can't stop thinking about that kiss last night😘'
      My heart fluttered, what?!? Again, calm down Rose! What are doing?? My heart took over my head, my head took over my hands, and I was typing away.
'Good Morning! I can't stop thinking about it either... when do you want to meet??☺️' and my finger clicked send. I stopped and just stared at my screen. I was literally telling myself off about this, and I'm just going along with what's going on!
    He sent a message back in a flash:
'How's in 15 minutes princess??😉'
'Perfect. 😁'
    I sprang up from my bed and grabbed a burgundy crop top with some high-waisted shorts, and my black vans. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a side braid. I just put mascara and eyeliner on, with my favorite chapstick. I checked the time, and still had five minutes to spare. I added silver hoop earrings and a black flower pin in my hair.
    I grab my wallet and phone and headed out the door, when I go to knock on Kenny's door, it sprang open before my knuckles hit the white painted wood.
"HI!" I was greeted by an enthusiastic Liyah.
"Hey girl!" I said just as excited back, and we gave each other a hug. She let me in and told me that Kenny was going to come down in a few minutes. So we sat down on the couch and made small talk.
"Hey beautiful," I heard him say, as he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. Causing me to blush instantly, and Liyah to giggle.