Why

I just sat there crying. So many things going through my head. Like "did she really miss me? Or was she just playing with me and planning on hurting me again?" I just couldn't stand her anymore. At this point I didn't care anymore. I don't care if we speak, if she still cares, if there is still a chance for us, or if we're even friends at all. I just keep asking myself, "why?" Was there even a reason to why she treated me that way? Was there a reason why she had to do all those horrible things? Just why? James was there sitting next to me on the couch rubbing my back, comforting me. I'm so happy to have him.
A few minutes after crying we just sat there. No one saying a word. Just pure silent. Honestly, I loves it. It wasn't awkward or bad. There was no tension. Just peace. We ended up falling asleep.
~next morning~
James pov
I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Last night kept on playing in my head. What Sarah pulled and the feeling, just the touch of Rose next to me and the relief I had when she said yes to me. I got up and hugged her from behind, placing my head in the crook of her neck.
Rose pov
"Morning gorgeous." I hear James's sexy morning voice say. Honestly I could wake up every morning to that voice and it would instantly make my day. He sent chills down my spine.
"Morning handsome. " I said. Turning off the stove and turning around. He leaned down for a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My lips barely brushed his when I pushed him away. He looked at me confused.
"You didn't brush your teeth. " I said holding my nose. Making a disguted face.
"Seriously babe?" He said, more than a statement than a question.
"Yeah. So you go brush them or no kiss." I said witha smirk on my face.
"Fine. You little tease. " he said.
"Good. " I said. Turning back around to serve breakfast. When he ran behind me and smacked my butt.
"Hey!!" I shouted. Turning around right away. Just to see him run back into the bathroom. I continued piling the plates with food with a smile on my face. I really did love him.

When he came out we ate breakfast and talked a little bit. About random things.
"Hey babe." He said making me look up from my plate.
"Yeah baby. "
"Do you think Sarah was serious about missing you? She did look pretty upset."
"Honestly? I don't even know. I don't even care anymore. I don't want anything to do with her." I said. Picking at a slice of bacon.
"Oh...okay. I was just curious. I just couldn't believe she would do that and the nerve she had. " I got up and slammed my hands on the table.
"Okay I dont want to hear her name or even bring her up again. Alright!" I said. My voice higher and stronger than I intended.
"Oh.... Sorry." He said. Looking down at the floor.
"Baby... I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have done that. I-I-I just," I began to say sitting back down. He got up and hugged me from behind, his hands wrapping around the front of my neck.
"It's okay babe. I shouldn't have brought her up." He said softly.
"I just don't understand why? Just WHY?!?"
I sat there crying once again. With James by my side. Kissing me head and telling me everything is going to be alright. Honestly I don't think it will...I just need to find out why.

A/N
Hey lovelies. Sorry for taking long. Love you all. Hoped you liked it. Comment. Like. Vote. Do whatever you do best. Peace!