Well...

So a few weeks passed and James's girlfriend, Jessica, went up to him and asked him to pick between me and her. He chose me. She ended it with him right then and there. Now it was my turn to be there for him. We were there for eachother 24/7. My parents are always on business trips and stuff, and almost never home. They don't care about happens to me or what I do. So the house is basically mine and James is always sleeping over and spending the day here. He practically lives here with me. My parents pay the rent for the house every month, so I don't have to worry about any payments.
PRESENT
James and I are now in out senior year of highschool. I still think about Sarah. I see girls walking around with their best friends and it just hurts me because I lost mine. I see her posts and pictures all the time now. Every one of them are with a different guy. She's been having an on and off relationship woth my ex, Brandon. I haven't had a boyfriend since she moved away and I was hurt real bad. 2 years passed and I'm getting my applications ready for college and blah, blah, blah. I am now 17 and James is 18. On my 16th birthday I discovered the feelings I had for James, but I never said anything . We are now in my house, celebrating because we just got our acceptance letters back from the college, Rutgers, and found out that we both got accepted and are going together. Next week we get our schedules and hopefully I have at least one class with him.
James and I went to the movies right after finding out and crashed at my place. We decided to make our own dinner and desert. Or at least we tried...
"NO JAMES STOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
He was mixing the cake batter and we were listening to a song, when he took the wisk and began spinning it in the air making the batter splash all over me.
"Oooops! I'm sooo sorry Rose." He said sarcastically while flicking the whisk in my face.
I rolled my eyes. When he turned around to put the bowl down I grabbed some flour from the counter. I walked up to him slowly and when I was right behind him he turned facing me.
"You are such a brat. You're gonna regret doing that."
"Oh really?" He said, more like a statement than a queation. Putting his hand on my hips. Just his touch sends electricity all over my body.
"Yeah." I said lifting up my hand and placing the flower all over his dark brown hair. Massaging it in, in the process. He hates when people touch his hair, let alone get it dirty. Im the only one he ever let touch it. Especially when we would cuddle on my bed watching tv or just talking. I guess I ruined my chances of ever touching it again. He closed his eyes and opened them slowly.
"Ohhh! Now you're gonna get it babe!"
Yea he calls me babe. I got used to it, if only it were true.
I backed up a bit. He walked towards me. I was now leaning against the counter.
"Oh I am, am I?" I said putting an eyebrow up and tilting my head.
"Yeah.." He said in a loud whisper, smirking. Oh those lips are to die for!
Then before I could move or react he......

A/N
Hey guys!! Yeah I know!! Cliff hanger. I hate those to! Keep reading to find out what happens next. Love you all. Comment. Vote. Like. Whatever you do best peace!