Picnic breakfast...on the beach!

I looked up at Kenny and he had this cute smirk on his face. I just looked at Liyah and we both started laughing. That's when my stomach growled like never before. We all jumped, startled by the crazy noise that came from my stomach. Then we laughed again.
"Hungry babe??"
"Haha, yes..."
"Come on, I have something perfect for us."
He grabbed my hand and led me toward the kitchen, grabbing a picnic basket that was on the table, before I could ask what we were doing, his parents came down and had huge smiles on their faces when they saw me.
"Rose!" Exclaimed Brenda.
"Good Morning Brenda." I said, as she gave me a hug. George did the same, but with a firm hand shake.
"Bye mom! Bye dad! Bye brat!" Kenny shouted as he ran out the door with the basket, referring to Liyah as the brat. We both glared at him, and she told me that she would handle it when we got back. I laughed and said bye to everyone, following Kenny to his car. I hopped in and turned the radio on. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars was on, Kenny turned to me, grabbed my hand, steering with his other one, and said,
"This song is for you. My perfect princess." And he kissed my hand and put his eyes back on the road. I couldn't say anything, I just smiled and looked out the window at the trees and houses we were passing by.
About 20 minutes later, we arrived at a beach. It was so beautiful, especially since the sun wasn't fully risen. He parked the car, got out and opened the back to get the picnic basket. I got out and followed him until he stopped. He opened the basket and pulled out a blanket. He sat down, and I copied him. He took out different containers and set them up. Before he opened anything, he leaned towards me and kissed me, a deep passionate kiss, he pulled away and pecked my lips one more time.
"I need to ask you something." He said, looking me in the eyes.
"Mmm... I mean uh.... yeah, yes?" I said, trying to get over what just happened.
"I know that you've been through a rough relationship and stuff, and I have too, but you make me feel so different  than anyone else, you make me feel like it's me and you against the world, like I can do anything with you by my side. I know that we only met a few days ago, but will you please, be my one and only??"
I just stayed with my mouth open. Yes! Yes! And then remembered that I actually had to give an answer out of my mouth.
"Yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" And then he cupped my face and kissed me three more times. We just stayed smiling at each other.
He then opened the containers to reveal cut fruit, waffles, pancakes, french toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, a bottle of orange juice, and water.
We stayed there eating and talking, I told him every detail that happened with Sarah and James. We cried and laughed. It was the best breakfast ever. We walked on the boardwalk, holding hands. He continued calling me princess, and we went home around 2:00 for lunch. BEST DAY EVER!

A/N
SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I love you all and am so grateful for your support. God bless you all and I hope you had a great weekend! Vote. Comment. Follow. Do what you do best! Bye lovelies!!