Or so I thought...

So, yeah. I know it was fast. I know that it all just happened that day. I know that I shouldn't have taken him back that fast. I know I need time. I know I should've slapped him. I know okay, I know everything.
It just hurt so much for us to be so far apart. It juat hurt to know that he was no longer mine. It just hurt and I just can't explain the pain. It just sucks.
There we were, hugging and crying.
"Rose..." I recognized the voice. I just didn't want to anymore. I hated it soooo much. I looked up and there that thing was.
"What the hell Sarah! Don't you get a hint!! I never want to see you again. It's like you have mental problems!" I yelled, letting go of James and getting all up in her face. I smacked her, I smacked her hard. Before she could react I punched her straight in the nose. I licked her in the gut, and when she fell I knelt down on top of her. I got close to her face, I wanted to scream and cry and just freaking kill her!!
"I just can't believe that you still have the nerve to show up here! You had sex with my boyfriend! You were never a true friend! You hurt me!! You hurt ALL of us!!"
"Listen here Rose! He liked it, scratch that, he loved it!! He went crazy! You should have heard him! As a matter of fact you should have seen him! Looks like I'm not the only slut here!" She said smirking and looking in HIS direction. He looked at the ground.
"You told me she tempted you... you told me that you loved me..."
"Rose I--"
"YOU SAID THAT WE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER!! YOU SAID THAT WE WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!! YOU SAID THAT SHE WOULD NEVER COME BETWEEN US! Well, look around James! You lied!"
"Rose I do love you! I--" I plunged towards him, smacking him in the face and kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.
He loved me... I loved him... we were perfect for each other... together forever he said... or so I thought....