Oh...My...God...

He began to lean in, and surprisingly so did I. He placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling him down a bit more and going on my tips of my toes. I didn't know what I was doing. But, I couldn't stop it. His lips crashed on mine. He kissed me roughly and I kissed just as rough back. Our lips moved in sync and I didn't want it to stop. My FIRST kiss was with him. My best friend.
We pulled away to breathe. He placed his forehead on mine. We were both panting. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. I gladly hugged back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His face had no expression. No emotion. Nothing. I searched his eyes. Looking for something, anything, answers. He licked his lips and bent down so his lips would be right next to my ear.
"I've always wanted to do that..." he whispered.
"James I-" he cut me off by smashing his lips on mine, yet again. He pecked my lips a few more times.
"James I love you." The second those words left my lips I regretted it. A few seconds later I didn't anymore. He hugged me again, squeezing me.
"Rose... I always have." I stood there in shock, yet, relief.
"Really?"
"Yes. I just wasn't sure if you ever felt the same." He stood there with his hands on my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes.
"Rose, will you do me a favor and be my girlfriend?" He asked biting his bottom lip. His eyes full of hope.
"Yes James, I will be your girlfriend." I said with a smile on my face.
He sighed in relief.
"Oh thank God."
We both laughed. He kissed me once more and we went back to cooking and baking. My best friend is my boyfriend.
~skip time in the kitchen~
After we ate we sat on the couch cuddling. Watching movies. It was Christmas Eve and we watched our favorite Christmas movies. Including Home Alone part one and two(I hate the third because they used a different boy), Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch stole Christmas, and The Polar Express.
We were in the middle of Home Alone two when the door bell rang. I got up to open it. Who I saw before me was not who I expected to see ever again. "Oh...My...God..." was all I could say.

A/N
Hey guys!! Merry Christmas Eve!!! Love you all! Thanks for all the reads and for being patient. Have lots of fun and eat EVERYTHING!! Lol. God bless. Comment. Vote. Like. Do whatever you do best. Peace!