Lunch...future boyfriend??

Rose's pov
So, I begin to get ready as soon as the door closes. I run up to my room and look frantically for something cute to wear to lunch.
There are clothes thrown absolutely everywhere, not one bare inch on the floor. It's almost 12:00 and I still need to find clothes and do my hair and makeup. I decided to get on Wishbone and I chose two random outfits. First I went on Polyvore and made the outfits with what I actually had at home, if I didn't I could get it sent to me in less than two minutes; since my parents are rich and all. So I then posted it on Wishbone and put this as the question:
"Which one is best for lunch with a super cute boy, that could possibly be... your future boyfriend?"
I got votes from hundreds of people in less than 30 seconds. Everyone picked my favorite as well, the pineapple sunglasses shirt with ripped jeans. I got comments about switching the shoes; the pink converses with the white ones instead. I thought, why not?
So I got ready and did a simple eyeliner on my water line and water proof mascara, you never know what may happen. I curled my hair and pinned the right, above my ear, back. 

At this point it was already 12:53 and I was so nervous, why? I have no idea!

I texted Kenny and told him I was ready. He showed up at my door less than a minute later. I opened it.

"Hey," I said looking up at him.

"Rose, hey...," he said looking at me up and down. I blushed instantly. "You look beautiful!--- I-I mean... ummm..."

"It's okay Kenny. Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said, we both laughed. 

"Thanks," he said. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me grab my phone."

-------------

Kenny's  pov

wow, Rose really did look beautiful. We got into the house and not even a second after we all sat at the table, they were all asking her hundreds of questions.

"So, Rose. How old are you?" My mom, Brenda, asked.

"I'm 17."

"Where did you used to live before you came here?"

"I lived in New Jersey."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No, I'm an only child."

"Are you're parents divorced?"

"No, they're actually together. Gone for business a lot, I almost never see them."

"Sorry to hear, sweetie."

"It's alright. I'm already used to it. Have been since I was 10."

"Wow, okay. Last question, at least for now. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Rose's pov

I was drinking water. When she asked that, I immediately choked. 

"No, not anymore." That's when his sister, Liyah, began to speak. She also looked about 17. She was pretty, and tall, and had beautiful caramel skin, and naturally curly hair with purple tips and hazel eyes.

"But, you're so pretty. Why would he?"

"You're sweet. He actually cheated on me, with someone who was my best friend. She also ended up being pregnant, with his child. The last time I saw her I kicked her in the gut, completely forgetting about the baby. They both made me suffer a lot, her the most. I thought he was the one..."

It stayed quiet. All you heard was "sorry" all around the table. Kenny was sitting next to me, he put his hand on my shoulder, and smiled at me. 

"You'll find the right guy someday, you deserve someone special."