Neighbors!?!

Since the people my mom sent put everything away already, I basically have nothing to do. Even the fridge and cabinets were full of my favorite foods. Like strawberries, bread, peanut butter, jelly, butter, M&M's, Skittles, cake, ice cream, cereals, and of course, NUTELLA! I made an omelet with spam ham and had a cup of hazelnut coffee for breakfast. After that I decided to watch tv. After about an hour of watching the show Arrow on Netflix, the doorbell rang.
I got up, pressing pause on the episode that I was watching. I slid on my sandals and checked in the mirror next to the door to make sure that I looked presentable. I answered it recognizing the face instantly.
"Kenny!?!" I exclaimed.
"Rose! Hi!" He said, giving me a hug. It was a surprise but, I hugged back a little after. Then I pulled back.
"Wait, how did you get here? What are you doing here?" I asked, concerned and confused.
"I'm your neighbor. My parents, sister and I saw the moving van last night and decided to drop by today. They're still in the house. They sent me to check who it was and welcome you."
"Neighbors!?! Wow. I thought you lived back in New Jersey." I said.
"No, I took a part time job there for the summer. My best friend lives there."
"Oh cool, that's great." I smiled.
"Yeah, it was. So, would you like to join us for lunch?" He asked, smiling slightly.
"Yes, of course! I mean uh- sure, no problem." I said, looking at the floor.
"Okay great, you have my number, so text me around 1:00 when you're ready."
"Alright! See you later."
"See ya!" He said.

Kenny's POV
So, I left and she closed the door behind me. When I'm looking at my window, at the front of my house, I see three pairs of eyes looking through the blinds. When I made eye contact with one of them, my sisters', all three of the pairs disappeared. I couldn't help but laugh. I get in and all my sister says is,
"She's cute. Good choice." And she smirks.
I stayed silent, and just smiled, I could tell I was blushing.
"Yeah Honey, she's absolutely beautiful. What did she say to our invitation?" My mom asked, with a cheesy smile the entire time. I was cheated on last year, after a two year relationship with, my now ex girlfriend, Elisha. So she's always looking out for me.
"She said 'yes' mom. So, she's going to text me when she's ready okay."
"Great son! Are you gonna get that!?!" My dad says, all confident.
"Awesome dad! You just ruined me life!" I exclaimed, walking upstairs to my room. This is going to be a long day.

A/N
Hey lovelies!! So sorry for the wait. I just moved and my iPad has been dead forever! I finally found the charger and finished this chapter. I love you all and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! God bless you all! Vote. Comment. Like. Follow! Thanks for all the support!!