You little-

There she was. Tear stains on her face and total regret in her eyes.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, just above a whisper. That's when James stood behind me, placing one hand. on my hip and the other supporting his weight, on the door frame.
"I just needed to talk to you. I miss you..." she said, her voice cracking, reaching for my hand. Her finger tips barely brushed the back of it and I pulled away quickly.
"D-don't act like nothing happened." I simply stated. Looking into her eyes. She looked like she was about to say something but, James stopped her.
"Sarah, I think you should leave. " he said, about to close the door.
"Listen James, you have nothing to do with what happened between me and Rose. None of this is you business. So please, sit your sorry self inside." He just looked at her.
"You little-" before he said anything else I interrupted him.
"You're right Sarah. He has nothing to do with what happened between us. But guess what? He was the only one that was there for me. While you on the other hand, decided to steal my boyfriend, completely cut me off from your life, act like I never existed, and be a total slut. Sleeping around with men EVERYWHERE. Who knows what STD's you have. Your probably pregnant and don't even know it. So you do me a favor and leave. I NEVER want to see you again!" I exclaimed. She was shocked and her eyes grew by the second. I was also shocked. I had never stood up for anyone, let alone myself. Even James gasped. She didn't say anything. She was about to slap me when I grabbed her wrist and twisted it, kicking her stomach in the process. Pushing her on the floor, her letting out a grunt.
"You little-"
"Uh-uh don't even try it." I said. Bending down, slapping her once more.
"Now leave and never come back."
I said, slamming the door, just as she was getting back up. I heard her fall back down right afterwards. Cursing under her breath.
I can't believe it, she actually had the nerve. Just ughhhhh!!!! I sat on the couch. Tears brimming my eyes.

A/N
Hey lovelies!! Sorry for the wait!! Love you all. Sorry if it's bad. :( hope you liked it though :D lol !! Hope you had a good Christmas!! Comment. Vote. Like. Do whatever you do best!!