So, this is it??

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I got up and put my robe on to answer. It was James.
"Hey," he said. Shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Hi," I said. "Do you have the keys?"
He nodded his head, giving them to me.
"You're really leaving?" He asked, sadness clearly in his eyes. I really didn't have time for this. He's over here about to cry after all that I suffered. Uh-uh, not happening.
"Yes," I said flatly.
"Oh...," he whispered looking at the ground.
"I wish you didn't have to," he mumbled.
"Are you serious right now!?!" I shouted, clearly annoyed.
"What do you expect me to do James!?! I went through hell and back with you and Sarah!! I suffered so much, and you knew it. With my parents, my ex-boyfriend, Sarah, and now you! How could you do this to me!!?!!"
He stayed shut. I scoffed. Of course he had nothing to say! It hurt me to see him like this, but he deserved it. He put his finger up and opened his mouth, about to say something. He just shut it and turned saying "I'm sorry...". He was about to leave.
"James...," I said. He turned around in a split second. A twinkle in his eye.
"Yeah?" He said, with a small smile.
"Stay right here," I said.
I went to my fridge and took out a Coke bottle that said "Share a Coke with James". I took it out and went up to give it to him.
"I was going to give this to you on our special date I had planned," I sighed, giving it to him.
"Oh, wow." He said. Smiling at the bottle. "Thanks," he said. Looking up at me.
"Yeah," I said just looking at him. Oh God!! How it hurt! He was gorgeous, sweet, nice, understanding, he WAS perfect and my best friend.
"So, this is it??" He asked.
"Yup. I'm going to Louisiana!" I exclaimed. Trying to sound as excited as I wished I was.
He took out his hand, offering it to me. I pushed it away and hugged him. It took him by surprise, but he gladly returned it.
"I'm so sorry," he whispered. Pulling away, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Yeah, so you said." I said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Bye..." he whispered.
"Bye." I said back. Holding back the tears.
Before I closed the door, he pushed it open and just stared at me in the eyes for a few seconds. Then kissing my cheek.
"Goodbye Princess...," he whispered in my ear. Walking away. I closed the door and ran to the window watching him walk away. He looked back. Eyes red, tears falling. I was the same when I looked in the mirror a few moments later. What has this boy done to me??

A/N
Hey lovelies!! I know, long time. But I finally updated!! Tell me what you think. If you have a few ideas comment! Or even possibly new characters?? Anything and everything!! Yes, I actually took that picture. I got so excited and just had to take a picture of it. So, hope you liked it. Comment. Vote. Like. Do whatever you do best. Byeeee. God bless you and I hope you had a good holiday!! Love you all!