『Choose Wisely』Ranboo x Neutral!Reader

THIS ONESHOT IS STRICTLY PLATONIC AND FOR FUNZIES, NO SMOOCHIE SMOOCHIE ONLY BESTIE WESTIE TIME. ITS JUST A ONESHOT I WANTED TO MAKE. Also this is like dream smp reality so :] AND THIS IS GENDER NEUTRAL!! Art by me :3

Ranboo POV

Techno, Philza, Niki, and I are all walking towards Y/ns base. It's pretty far away from the rest of the smp like our house, they live in [favorite biome] so it would take a while to find them.

The tension in the air is thick, everyone had just been arguing with eachother about whether we should go to them for help or not. They were our best option. Everyone else who had what we needed hated our guts and refused to help us. Y/n isn't the most corporative person, they were the neutral evil on the smp. Y/n hated almost everyone on the server but they were our only hope at this point. Everyone else had already declined.

"Techno are you sure this is a good idea?" Niki asked cutting the silence.

"No, but we have no other choice. You saw everyone else decline, and Ranboo insisted we go to Y/n." Techno said behind gritted teeth. He didn't like Y/n all that much, but neither did Y/n.

"Well we did everyone else on the list, who else are we gonna go to?" I said firing back.

"Well Dream was on that list but everyone insisted to skip him" Techno added rolling his eyes. I wonder why everyone wanted to skip. (sarcasm) 

"We're here." Phil says stopping and looking up. Y/n lived in a fairly large base with 3 floors. Flags coated sides of their house and a staircase popping out onto the floor leading inside.

"*Sigh* Ranboo if this doesn't help I'm going to be very unpleased." Techno hissed at me. "Hey I never said it would work 100%, I just suggested."

"Well let's go see then shall we lads?" Phil says as he starts walking to the outward entrance.

Opening the door we see walls made of black stone and lots of chest. I don't want to touch anything but Phil and Techno can't help but take a peak inside.

"I don't think stealing would be a good idea" Niki slightly whispers to Techo and Phil. "Not stealing, just looking" Techno hums to himself, but loud enough for us to hear.

I start to hear footsteps a few blocks above us, shushing everyone it goes quiet. After a few more steps that sound like ruffling around. We can hear the stairs of the house creaking and the footsteps disappear. Sounds like Y/n is now at the top floor.

"Come on guys, let's just go up and do our business." I whisper to the group. We walk up the stairs trying to make minimal noise as possible. The second floor looks like the first but with more materials like furnaces, brewing stands, and anvils.

We go up to the last floor trying not to touch anything to alarm Y/n. The last thing I want is for them to get all ballistic on us for being in their base   uninvited.

Techno walks up the last flight of stairs first, leading to what i'm guessing is
Y/ns room.

"Well hello there." I hear a familiar voice say. Climbing the next step behind Niki and opening a hatch at the end of the stairs, I see Y/n sitting on a throne like bed with a few animals next to them.

"Hello." Techno grumbled. "Aww it's so nice for all of you to stop by, what's the special occasion? Did you finish blowing up another nation?" Y/n smiles sarcastically crossing their legs resting their face on their hand.