『So it's a date』BadBoyHalo x Reader

This is lowkey based off of how everyone is mean to bad but the reader is like 'haha are you trying to die.' Also turns out it's Darryl and not Daryl so UH-

I am a certified BBH simp now B)
Oop Language warning!

NO ONE POV

You're currently streaming on Y/Y/N with 3 million subscribers. You're playing a bunch of random games with your best friend, Darryl. Mostly known by thousands as BadBoyHalo. You had to admit, you did have a little crush on him. I mean how could you not?! You met him when you were talking with your brother Zak, but also known as Skeppy. He said you'd like him so you gave it a shot, you weren't the best at meeting new people. While your brother was the complete opposite. Darryl was so innocent and kind, you fell so hard.

"BAD LOOKOUT!"

"Wha- OH MY MUFFINS WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!"

"HE HAS A DIAMOND SWORD, RUN!"

You two were playing minecraft survival games duo and some rando came out of NOWHERE and tried to kill you.

"NO HE GOT ME" as the red words "YOU DIED" flashed on your screen.

"WAIT NO IM GONNA DIE!" Bad was low and the guy had no mercy.

"NOOOOOO" the similar words "YOU DIED" flashed on Bad's screen as well.

"Dang, that was a good run though. Am I right? That guy had no mercy." You said as you proceeded to laugh together.

Bad also had to admit. He liked you too. He met you when Skeppy said he had another sister, he got curious since he only knew one of them. When he met you it changed his life. You were funny and kind, and pretty vibrant when you came out of your little shell. He found you adorable. You two obviously became close really quick, and soon filmed videos and streamed together.

"Mypizzarollsfell thank you for the sub!" Your voice ripping him out of his thoughts. "Sorry if I was missing some donors I'll read them near the end of the stream."

Right after the sound of a donation popped up

'BadBoyHalo looks ugly with his new haircut don't you think?' The monotone voice read out loud.

You sat in silence for a moment thinking about what to say without being rude. But then it clicked, you didn't give a fuck about being rude to this person. Letting a sigh and preparing for what to say.

"Y/Y/N?-"

"No, I don't think that. Secondly, who do you think you are to comment on someone's appearance like that? You're not some god so get off your high horse. You can go take your view AND your dirty money somewhere else. If anyone agrees with them you can also get the fuck out and don't come back, take that negatieve shit somewhere else."

"Language! Why would you say that..." His voice soften realizing you cursed only to defend him. It felt like butterflies just found a perfect home in his stomach. Not to mention the tiny blush on his cheeks

You defended him.

"Chile anyways, sorry bout that bad. Wanna do another round or another game?" You acted like you didn't just curse at someone on stream.

It didn't take long before a bunch of people clipped that.

You would go on twitter and see a bunch of post like

Y/Y/N really didn't hesitate to defend her mans

or

Y/Y/N really popped off at that one donor

and even

Am I the only one who lowkey ships Y/Y/N and BadBoyHalo now?

That one. That one made you stare at your screen re reading the tweet over a hundred times. Checking the reply's you saw things like

Yeah, honestly they're so cute together

OMG NEW OTP??

Y/NBoyHalo

Skeppy has some competition

She was like a protective girlfriend it was so cute!!

You just scrolled and scrolled seeing all the people fangirl over your outbreak. Well, at least it's better than being attacked and hated for it.

You were feeling a bit confident.

You retweeted the post with

"Idk @BadBoyHalo are you single? Cuz....👀"

Posted. Boy you already regretted it, but too many people saw it so. it'd be pointless. People probably already screenshot the post.

TimeSkip

An hour passes of you editing a upcoming video when your phone makes a little "DING" noise.

It was a twitter notification, but from BadBoyHalo..

'Oh fuck, I hope it's not what I think it is..' your hands get all sweaty picking up the phone checking what it says.

You open twitter and see

Reply to @Y/Y/N @BadBoyHalo I am single as the last muffin in the pack, why?

You giggled at the cute comparison. You should probably reply back.

Reply to @BadBoyHalo Maybe we could pull a dream and meetup? Maybe even dare I say...a date? I'll bring muffins 🙈

You always added ironic emojis after, mostly when you're nervous too. You just couldn't help it.

While you waited for a response you scrolled through the replies as the rushed in.

OooOoOoOo they're gonna date!

YOOOO ARE YA SEEING THIS???

Y/NBOYHALO FOREVERR

SKEPPY WATCH OUT

they might be trolling us...

Now this, This is epic.

JDOSMDMPAIDHNS YOU'RE LYINGGG

All the people were screaming, it's kinda funny.

Another 'Ding' followed. That was faster than last time.

Reply to @Y/Y/N @BadBoyHalo I'd love to meet up! But you better bring those muffins.

Putting a end to this you replied

Reply to @BadBoyHalo Great, so it's a date 😉

————————————————————————————————

ANOTHER ONE alr that's done for now. I got a new epic bed and i finally sleep alone.