『Weird Animatronics』Animatronic! Sapnap x Engineer! Reader

BRO THIS COMMENTER WAS ON X GAMES MODE HOMIE. bout to do all their request i stg. BUT HEY SAPNAP ONESHOT!!! also this story says animatronic ALOT sooo- and I don't know ants real name so I'll just call him ant.

also this is a female reader sorry-

requested by @Googles15

Y/n Pov

After searching for weeks I finally found a job at this weird chuck-e-cheese looking place. It's called "Dream Teams Pizza Place! For kids of all ages!" Kinda cliche with the whole kids thing, but it pays well. I got the job as a engineer to fix the animatronics here and make sure they're doing well and don't malfunction. Should be easy enough.

Walking into the building and hearing the little bell over the door ring it seems like it's not even open yet, there was a key on the door and a sticky note saying "Employees Only!" Who is running this business? Anyone could've walked in if they wanted to!

"Hey! Hey!" I hear a man huffing like he's out of breath.

"Are you the engineer hired?" He said. He had short brown hair and glasses."Um..Yeah my name is Y/n?" I said hesitantly putting my hand forward for the man to shake.

"Oh thank god, The animatronics here have reported to been acting weird by the night guard. We needed a professional to check it out." He said between breaths. Why was he still so out of breath? This place is a bit sketchy. I'll stick around to see why though.

"Where are my manners? I'm Ant, your manager, and funny enough the owner of this place. It's a lot to deal with but I love making kids happy." He finally shook my hand back and said.

"Sorry to ask but, why were you so out of breath?" I ask him.

"Oh, well this place is big and I was all the way in the back, I heard the bell on the door ring so I quickly got over here. Didn't want to leave the new employee hanging!" He enthusiastically says. Well I guess that makes sense.

"Speaking of the back, that's where the animatronics are! I need you to do a bit of a check up on them before we open, it's policy. And for safety reasons." He says walking to the back of the pizza place.

Walking down these hallways it has roller ring rug design on the walls, making it have a kid friendly atmosphere. Opening a door on the left I see a closet like room with 3 animatronics inside. A fluffy green looking one with a white electric smile mask that changes expressions, a light blue bunny with..clout glasses on? And finally a fluffy black one with a white ninja head band around it's head.

"They kinda look like furries." I blurt out.

"Excuse me?" Ant looks at me.

"I would say google it, but that wont go well. Just forget it." I walk over to the animatronics and inspect the black fluffy one, touching it's fur and looking if it has some sort of on or off button.

"Well um, you do your..engineer thingies while I go get ready for opening. The other employees will be here soon. You have an hour and a half." Ant says while walking out and closing the door behind him.

Looking at the fluffy green animatronic as well, seeing how the mask is powered I can't seems to take it off its face.

Going behind the black animatronic again I see a switch in on the back which I'm assuming in the on and off switch. If I'm gonna check up on these I might as well turn them on right? I flip the switch and-

"Phew finally! That nap slaped." The black animatronic jumps up and stretches. I yelp and jump back at the sudden burst.

"Oh no need to be scared m'lady! It's just your friendly animatronic....creature Sapnap! Or known as Sappynappy, Sapitusnapitus, and many! I don't bite, unless you want me too~" It puts it's paw like fingers on their chin in a check form and rubs its chin wiggling it's imaginary eye brows.