『Smile』Tommyinnit x streamer! reader

This was requested by @becchan-uwu

⚠️IF ANY CREATOR FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY WORK I WILL TAKE IT DOWN. THIS IS ALL FOR FUN AND IN NO WAY IS MENT TO SEXUALIZE ANYBODY⚠️

T/N= twitch name

TW/N =twitter name (cause they can be different sometimes)

B/N = best friend name

N/N =nickname

Y/N POV

I'm out with my family at a arcade and we were waiting in a line to get food. My  mom was already ordering for me so I didn't have to worry about it, while my dad was just recording the arcade.

I'm an only child so I never had any company with me, so being bored I scanned my eyes around the arcade. Looking at games, prizes, menus, people, ect.

Looking at another line not far from me I saw 2 boys. One tall blonde boy who looked about 16, another taller brown hair boy who looked way older.

I made eye contact with the blonde boy and I flashed him a nice smile. He kinda looked shocked, like he was scared of women or something. Eh I don't know, it's not that important. I got my food and went on with the rest of my family hang out.

Time skip

I'm just laying in bed scrolling through social media when i get a text from B/N

B/N
bro you GOTTA see this streamer i'm watching. his name is Tommyinnit and he's mad funny. *Link to tommyinnit twitch*

B/N
idk maybe you could get in touch with him 😏 cause ya know
you're both streamers n all...

Y/N
I'm gonna be used to talk to your favorite streamers because i'm a streamer too aren't i.

B/N
perhaps

Y/N
fine  i'll check him out

I open the link to the twitch streamer and he seems oddly familiar.

"Hey sapnap funny story, when i was out vlogging with wilbur me and this girl made eye contact and she smiled at me. I like shit myself."

"*laughs* Just shit right there, everywhere *more laughing*" someone else said

"Yeah just everywhere"

Ooooh, so that's why he's so familiar. That makes a bit more sense now, what a coincidence I joined at the right time. I guess I could donate and say it was me.

T/N Donated $5
LMAO that was me tommy we can talk if you want

"Oh shit guys THE GIRL is watching MY STREAM???" Tommy said to his stream reading the dono.

"But yes I would love to talk do you have any social media? and T/N? Why is everyone screaming about that in my chat?"

Sometimes you forgot you had fans, you only had 100k subs and 60k twitch followers, it wasn't much compared to tommy, he had 700k after all, but you loved your fans.

T/N Donated $5
Oh yeah i have like 100k subs and 60k on twitch so they're probably my fans.
And my twitter is [instert twitter @]

"Well I propose something T/N" putting emphasis on the T/N.

"How about we get in touch and stream together?" He sounds so prideful, sure I guess it wouldn't hurt, it'd be a nice surprise for B/N.