『Godness』C!George x God!Reader

I don't even have anything to say at this point, the reader will use she/they Y/ns outfit is kind of like an elegant dress like blue diamonds from steven universe. This takes place before whatever lore went down on mcc with kinoko kingdom since i very much did not watch it. (i don't watch george streams)

Edit 9/26/22: Added more dialog and fixed some errors.

f/c = favorite color

No one POV

Today has been quiet on the DreamSMP. No conflict, no griefing, no Tommy, just peace and chirping birds.

Days like these were when the famous man named Georgenotfound liked to wonder. No one was around to bother him and he can read or sleep in a nice forest near a lake. He called it his safe place, it was very very far from any main location in the smp so not many people knew about it.

The brunette now sitting at the edge of a lake enjoying the sounds of water and nature, wetting his feet in the cold water of the lake; didn't know what he wanted to do today. He had never planned for any of his days, he just woke up and went with the flow.

Normally Tommy or Quackity would be around to annoy him occasionally with Sapnap but he found himself alone and bored. As popular as he seemed he didn't know almost anything about the SMP, as he always steered away from any drama or wars even if he was supposed to play a part in it. That's the thing, for someone who doesn't want any drama he always finds himself in some situation. Wether it'd be him running in an election, suddenly becoming king, framing someone for murder, or even becoming a literal gods plaything.

I guess he was just unlucky huh? But today will be different he thought, today will be an ordinary day that he'll probably forget about. As he was swaying his feet in the lake water under him the water started to shake.

'That's weird' he thought to himself. George brushed it off but as the shaking kept getting more and more aggressive he started to get worried but slightly curious. He reached his hand out into the water only to have his hand suddenly grabbed by another.

He yelped in shock and pulled away from the water, the shaking suddenly stopping. He got up as he didn't not want his legs to be the thing grabbed by the mysterious hand next. Putting his shoes back on and air drying his hands he turned around about to leave the lake as he heard the ground slightly shake once more, but this time he could hear something come out of the lake.

Turning around in curiosity and slight fear he saw a tall figure slowly emerging from the water. They had a long thin hood on their head and an elegant f/c dress with long sleeves that dangled at the arms. The figure moved its head to look George in the eyes and to his surprise it wasn't a demon monster.

It was a woman....one of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen as a matter of fact.

Her eyes calming and glowing but still being able to send a chill to your spine with one glare, Her clothes and hair soaked from the water but not seeming to mind. She had a slight f/c glowing aura around her as she climbed out of the lake she had just emerged from still maintaining eye contact with the smaller man.

The height difference was a bit intimating for George, the woman looking about 14 to 16 feet tall towering above him George gulping as she came closer to him with a stone cold glare. She stopped as soon as she reached at least 3 feet in front of him her face twisting into a small almost unnoticeable smile.

"Hello George, nice to meet you." Her voice sounded ethereal and echoed in the empty forest surrounding them.

"Hi..." He was speechless at the sight of such an angelic woman standing in front of him captivated in her looks.