『Pretty Strange』Dream x reader

Ok i know i said i'd do a sapnap one but like- SHHHHH. Also Y/N is like desensitized by death so yay :D She an unbothered queen ✨🧚

⚠️Mentions of mugging and death⚠️

Y/n Pov

It's so dark outside. I think it's 2 or 3 am, I can't remember anymore. No ones out here besides a few cars passing by here and there. Everyone is asleep and it's really quite, it feels like it's just you in the world right now. The stars and the street lights giving off the only light. Only sound being made are your shoes hitting the ground. You don't even know how long you've been walking for.

So why am I walking alone in a hoodie?

I've been trying to sleep for hours now. I just came to terms that it's just not gonna happen. Might as well take a walk right? I'm just praying walking for this long is gonna make me tired enough to go home and flop dead on your bed.

I haven't been able to sleep for a while  since my family isn't in the best place right now. They never were. Well, I'm not, to be specific. It's like they're always after me, watching and waiting for me to do something wrong.

Now I've moved out and they won't get off my back. They've been talking to the only friends I have and have been keeping them away from me. I've always known why they hated me. It's pretty obvious and stupid.

I wasn't planned. They were just teens who were stupid and madly in love. They were pretty broke too, I don't know what they were thinking. 'Oh yeah let's have sex in the back of your car when we're 17 and still in school. Forget protection because I'm a dumbass" So stupid. It was too late when they realized a baby was coming. The baby bump was there and there was no getting rid of it. Not like they could afford it anyways.

Surprise, surprise when I come out a few months later crying and covered in blood. They didn't even want to look at me. My moms parents disowned her for  being so reckless and my dad wasn't able to get into the college he wanted because he had to be a dad.

I "ruined their lives" as they claimed. They blame me for being born? Funny.

Now I'm here, no friends, no love life, alone and tired with no way of getting sleep.

I am far from mentally stable. I graduated college not long ago and I'm so loss. I have a part job at a clothing store, it pays well but the people there don't help either. I live alone in a apartment complex and the rent isn't as bead as I thought. Fixed the place up a bit and it's not that bad. Small, but I manage.

The people next are noisy too. Another reason why I can't sleep. It's like they're having a millions kids. They fuck like bunnies and I'm sick of it. Not like I can do anything about it. They've been yelling their names for so long the first time you met them I already knew their names.

Flashback

"Hi I'm Zak, and this is my boyfriend Darryl." The brown man reaching his hand out. (i'm not sorry :))

"Oh I know, I'm Y/n." I shook his hand hesitantly.

"You know? What?" Another man with glasses said.

"Shit- Never mind, I've heard from other neighbors I guess."

End of flashback