『Sunset』Eret x reader

pee pee poo poo check hope you enjoy. BTW THIS IS A GENDER NEUTRAL cause ya know ya bi icon B)))
kinda flirty eret????jsjcodncndinffjif also the SMP is in real life so you're living it instead of playing it or somethin

Your POV

I'm an artist on the SMP and I usually draw paintings for people to put on their houses to decorate. But I mostly like drawing the events that happened in the War. I wasn't on anyone's side so I kind of sat back and watched. I am guilty of helping here and there but I helped both teams so it still counts.

My best friend on the SMP is Eret, I talked to him a lot and Tommy still kinda believes that I helped him betray L'manberg. Which isn't true but it really looks like it is. I talk to Eret a lot and I helped him build his "castle" as he likes to call it.

It was very fun to build and I helped paint the windows rainbow, it took forever but it was fun. Eret did have the habit of doing the "voice" on me and it always made my face warm and words jumble up.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I have a huge crush on him? Yeah well that's a thing so that's nice. (hint the sarcasm)

The only person who knows on the SMP is Fundy since he is also close to Eret. He kinda found out himself.

Here's how it happened

~~~Flashback~~~

"Bye Fundy! Bye Y/N! We'll finish the walls some other time, It's getting late and I don't know about you but I'm pretty tired." Eret said as he closed the door to his little "home" he made on the side to substitute his castle til it was finished.

"Goodnight" Me and Fundy said in unison. I stretched and said "Today was a long day wasn't it? A long, fun day." Fundy looked at me and nodded with a small "mhm."

"Hey Y/n can I ask you a question? Answer honestly." Fundy asked.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I grabbed my water bottle from my side, opened the cap and took a sip.

"Do you like Eret?"

"PHFF- FUNDY MY WATER!" The water spilled everywhere and all over my shirt.

"Come on! I see the way you look at him, I'm either delusional or those are hearts in your eyes." Fundy laughed at my water stained shirt.

"I- What does that even- No- Yes! Alright! Yes I do like him, but you better not say anything or you're dead meat!" I said cleaning myself up.

"Okay! Okay! My lips are sealed." He made a zip across his lips.

~~End of flashback~~

I'm in my base painting a thank you gift for Eret saving my butt when I almost lost all of my things in lava. It's of his castle, since I drew the layout before hand it was pretty easy to do. But I wanted to put all my effort into this piece to really show my gratitude. Putting in the last strokes I hear a knock on my door.

"Knock, Knock" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Yes Fundy? Come in." I say putting the paint down.

"Mr. Prince Charming wants to meet you at his castle." He says bowing in a joking manner.

"Oh shut up will you, he's not 'Prince Charming'." I roll my eyes taking off my apron.

"Well he is to you. Now hurry up he says be there before sun down." Fundy walks in and looks at my canvas.

"Is that the castle?" He points to it.

"Yeah, I wanted to give him it since he saved all my stuff from burning in lava a while ago." I said walking over to my sink to get the extra paint off my hands.

"God you really do like him."

"Oh stop it will ya!" I laugh while flicking my wet hands at his face.

"Haha Alright! Alright! Don't wet me!" He laughed trying to shield himself with his hands, to no avail obviously.

"Now get outa here, don't you have a date with dream on a different server or something?" Properly washing my hands dry I tell him.

"Yeah, it doesn't start for a while though, but you really need to go hurry with your date." Fundy smirks.

"I'm gonna kill you I swear." play fully rolling my eyes I leave my house and head over to meet Eret in his castle. I take the painting with me as well. I cant hold it with one arm since it's not that big. Something you can hang in your room or living room.

~~Time skip~~

"Oh finally! There you are Y/n!" Eret turned to me with open arms. I hug him back with one arm.

"Whatcha got there? Is it for me?" He playfully does a stupid wiggle with his eyebrows.

"Yes actually, It's a thank you gift for saving my stuff from burning not long ago." I said handing him the painting.

"It's beautiful, just to be expected." He stares at the painting in awe.

"It's really nothing much.." Rubbing the back of my neck I say.

"Well, beautiful creatures create beautiful things, so I beg to differ." He says placing the painting on one of the walls.

Blushing a bit I mutter out "Yeah okay.."

"Now, I wanna show you something Y/n, come with me." Eret holds out his hand for me to take. Slowly, I take his hand and follow him up the stairs til we get to the top of his castle.

"I saw this yesterday and I couldn't wait to show you it." He says as he takes me up on a tiny tower built.

I look over and see a perfect view of the sunset. It's so pretty you can't even put it into words.

"Wow...the view looks fake.."

"Mhm. That's how good it is. I wanted to share this amazing view with you." Eret leans over and opens a chest with a few disc in it and pulls out strad.

"Wh- When did you find that?" I ask pointing to the disc.

"I got it a few days ago, I've been waiting to use it since. But I wanted a special occasion to come.

He places down a juke box and pops in the disc. The calming music of strad plays as the sun sets in front of you.

"This is very kind of you Eret."

"No worries, I wouldn't have anyone else to share this moment with."

Chuckling you lean your head on Eret shoulder.

"Thank you Eret."

———————————————————————————————————————

AAAAAAAA this is kinda short but I like it. Mr furry boi fundy is up next! Hope you enjoyed!

Edit: I had to re publish this because for some reason it like glitched for me? and some people didnt see it sorry! ^^