『New competition』C!Wilbur x Reader

HA I LIED I thought of this oneshot and immediately went to write it. This one might not be as good but I'll try. I'm sorry guys please spare me. 😭 I'll be using they/them pronouns because c!wilbur is a bit fruity so this could apply for anyone.

⚠️⚠️Based on recent lore stream so if you haven't seen it I suggest click away or watch the VOD⚠️⚠️
——————————————————————————————————————

Wilbur POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Quackity announced the competition between the Wilburger and the Tuberger. Since then Ranboo and I have been trying to figure out something that would outshine anything Quackity and Tubbo could think of.

"What if we change the meat to something else? Maybe add more to the meat?" Ranboo suggested.

"That would be good, but what would we put in the meat that could possibly change it? There's not much you could put until it taste bad." Ranboo only gave a noting hum in response.

"I have an idea, we could figure out what they're going to do but do it faster and better, that'll definitely get them angry." It's brilliant, nothing like being a copy cat to get Big Q all riled up.

"Well I don't want them to be angry-"

"Ranboo, Ranboo, it'll be fine. Sometimes things need to be done to one up other people don't you think?"

".....I guess you're right."

"Great! I saw tubbo walking into Las Nevadas earlier so they should be open or at least talking." I clap my hands together as I drag Ranboo to Las Nevadas.

Sure I said we'd 'steal their idea' but there's always a chance Big Q will do better. So I might have to resort to a little sabotage, nothing I haven't done before after all anyways.

As we're approaching Big Q's burger shop we hear Tubbo and him talking, but to someone else? Maybe just another member of Las Nevada's hopefully not that annoying slime kid.

"Big Q and Tubbo have company so be careful Ranboo." I whisper. We're walking on the side hill made of sand as I get closer to hear their conversation.

"We're so glad to have you Y/n, we can never have enough workers after all." Big Q said

"Yeah! I'm glad I won't be the only one around here" Tubbo cheerily added.

"*Giggle* Well I'm glad you two feel that way."

Y/n? Now who the hell is Y/n? Am I really that old or I just haven't kept up with the times. Before I could stop him, Ranboo slipped on sand and started rolling down the hill.

Shit! He's gonna blow our cover!

He fell in front of the restaurant with a small thud and an "oof" that came out of his mouth.

"Heeeyyy guys... haha.."

Damnit Ranboo!

"Oh my gosh Ranboo are you- Heey guys! Big Q...Tubbo...and the new one...Funny seeing you here."

"What are you doing here Wilbur?"

"Well Big Q glad you asked my friend Ranboo here just wanted to check out your restaurant! He saw a new face and was just a little curious ha kids ya know?" I had to quickly make up an excuse but it was basically the half truth.

"Well since you're curious this is Y/n. They came here a few days ago and I decided to hire them. What's a restaurant with just one employee right?" He walked to the newcomer and patted their back.