『Turn Around』a6d x reader

First one shot in this book, I'm not the best at grammar
so bare with me.

[Y/Y/N] = your youtube name

Vincent. More formally known as a6d to lots of people. But to you he's known as your boyfriend of 2 years. You live in Florida and he lives in France. Yeah I know, pretty far away huh? Welp, you've been saving up and streaming for months to finally have enough money to move in with a6d. You've both agreed and planned out how your arrival will go.

You never fully planned a day you'd show up. He always asked why but you said it was because you'll never know when you'll actually get there. But really it's just because you want to surprise him. You two have been dating for 2 years but have only talked and seen each other through internet calls. Everyone always questioned how you two were so in love despite almost never being together, you two managed though.

But today was gonna be different. As you stood outside of the airport that took you to France. You were going to surprise Vincent today. You asked if he was going to stream today and he said he would around 6pm. You check your phone, 5:40

"Alright, I have at least 20 minutes to get to Vincent's house. Then he'll start streaming and I can surprise him." You thought to yourself walking with your suitcases behind you. You call an uber and take out your phone while you wait. "Good thing I kept his address in my notes." If you asked him his address it would be suspicious and it'll probably ruin the surprise, so you asked him when you both planned it, then kept it written down somewhere so you wouldn't forget.

Looking at the window of the uber you start to space out. It's a long ride anyways. Your mind does back to how you and Vincent became a couple two years ago.

~~Flashback~~

"So we're gonna stream together today right?" you asked getting on Minecraft. You wanted to try bedwars with Vincent and it was most voted on his twitter poll.

"Yeah, we're playing bedwars right?" His french accent was something that made you fall in love with him in the first place. The way he raged or screamed always put a good smile on your face. His laugh was something you looked forward to everyday. It never helped with your crush that a6d and [Y/Y/N] was a very popular ship. Vincent used to be the third wheel but now he had someone. You secretly wished you could do everything you saw in the fan art of you two.

Vincent on the other hand, felt the exact same way. He always thought his face always warmed up when you two were shipped because he found it funny how you two were shipped. He soon came to realize his heart skipping a beat or his face heating up, or even when he stuttered for a few more sentences was all because he had feelings for you. It all came to him when he told Skeppy and BBH about it when they were planning a video. Once they suggested he might like you it all immediately made sense.

He may not have wanted to like you since he never thought you'd like him back, but it happened. And he couldn't deny it.

Everything went fine during the stream and per usual Vincent raged and you could barley breathe. Your wheezes put Dreams to shame. When the stream ended Vincent wanted you to stay on their call for a bit longer.

You had to say, you were a bit worried or nervous. He never asked you to stay longer, you guys just end up staying and vibin. But this time it sounded like he had to make sure you didn't leave.

"Okay so um-.. ah, how do I put this." He started talking. Not gonna lie kinda startled you since it pulled you out of your own thoughts.

Vincent on the other hand was going crazy. His throat was dry and his heart was in his ears. His mouse drowned in his sweat, he didn't know how to say that he basically stays up at night thinking of your laugh. Or how when you two call each other and you fall asleep he wishes he were there next to you. Or how everyday he just wants to rip you through the screen and kiss you.

"So basically, I kinda have been thinking about you, uh a lot and well- uh I'm not good with words or english but, will you-" He takes a deep breath. "Will you. Be. My. Girlfriend." Finally, he got it out. Not the way he wanted to but he got it out. It took him a minute to realize you both sat in silence.

You couldn't believe you just heard that. Vincent liked you. The man you could listen to all day and never get tired of. The man who made you want to get out of bed every morning. You didn't realize either that you haven't said anything.

"W-Well I guess you don't have to say yes but I- we can still be friends or not if-"

"Yes."

"Wh- Yes? As in yes you wanna date me or-"

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

〜〜End of flashback〜〜

That's how it happened. That's how a6d and [Y/Y/N] officially became a couple. Getting out of the uber looking at the street where your boyfriend lived you checked your phone again.

6:10.

Alright, as on cue you got a notification from youtube a6d was streaming. It's a 10 minute walk from the block you were stopped at. He should be distracted by the stream when you get there.

Why not watch the stream while you're walking. Opening Youtube to the face you were gonna see in a few minutes.

Time skip

There you were. Suitcases and all standing in front of Vincent's house. Thank god he shipped you a copy of his house key. He decided it was easier since you'd be able to walk in whenever you wanted, he didn't mind after all.

Opening the door and dragging your heavy ass suitcases inside the front of his house you closed the door as quietly as possible. You checked the stream on your phone to see if he noticed anything.

Good, he didn't suspect a thing. He was currently screaming at this guy for knocking him off and letting him fall. Which you tried your hardest not to burst out laughing and alarm him messing up the whole surprise.

Quietly opening the door to Vincent's room you put a finger over your lips signaling the chat to not say anything you about being behind him. Sadly his chat didn't get the message and started spamming "TURN AROUND" in chat.

"Turn around? Why would I need to-"

"Turn around? Isn't that weird, maybe they're Skeppy trollers again" you said in his ear with your hands on his shoulders.

"FUCKING SHIT YOU SCARED ME Y/N-"

Laughter.

"Well we did plan me moving in didn't we?"

"Yeah I guess we did."

You kissed him on the cheek. "Your bed is being destroyed by the way"

He looked back at his computer screen,

"FUCKIN SHIT-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this a6d one shot! I enjoyed writing it.

1240 words.