『Don't be so nervous』BBH x Reader

I LOVE BBH SO MUCH. honestly i love all of them so much but bbh is like god. especially @ that one time he asked a6d if he wanted to take a bubble bath- 👁👁

Anyways! on to the story
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Dating. Something Darryl was new at. You being the outgoing person you was, you weren't as nervous as him. Since you've dated people in the past. It's weird to say this, but you still have all of your first. First kiss is still up for grabs, and he knew that. He just wanted to ask you but he couldn't. He still couldn't believe you even accepted the first date.

The last guy you were with only wanted you for your body, and you knew it. You didn't want to give it to him cause he has to earn it. You gave him a lot of chances. But some people just never change. So you left him. Darryl has always looked up to you for that. The fact you were so brave and you knew your worth and your purpose. If something was wrong you'd handle it so easily. You were demanding and in charge but so kind and sweet. You were like a flower that protected a garden.

You weren't to be messed with or the people you protected. You could easily take someone down then immediately ask if everyone's okay before you even took a look at yourself. You were a role model to everyone and even to him. You were so humble about it to. He could never ask for anything better.

But he didn't understand one thing. Why him? Why out of all people you chose him? What did he have that made you liked so much? Did you do all of this out of pity? You were so out of his league but you two ended up together. He found it impossible and sometimes he really can't believe it until your loving arms show all the affection you have for him.

That's something he also liked about you. Sometimes you didn't need words to express your emotions. Something as simple as a gentle smile, or a annoyed eyebrow twitch told everything. You were so good at communicating, it's like you never had to try. You were his angel from heaven that he thought he didn't deserve.

You thought otherwise. Darryl was one of the best things you can ask for. He's so kind and patient. He's never been aggressive and he's so innocent. You two mixed together so perfectly. When one of you needed help the other wasn't far and never hesitated to help one other.

From your past experiences with dating you weren't worried about this one. You knew from the moment he asked you out you'd know it would go good. Something in his eyes gave away how he felt. You can see the love and sweetness in his eyes when you looked at him. He was the sweetest person you've met. Not to mention the cutest. Especially when he made entire flower garden spelling out the words "Date Me?" in Minecraft. He even gave you the same flowers he used to make the garden irl when you two met up.

Right now you and Darryl were sitting on grass on a hill. The scenery looked like a cheesy romance movie. But you two didn't care. It was calm and quiet there, and as long as you two can spend time together you didn't care where you were.

Looking over at Darryl for the who knows time today, you caught him staring at you. He turned away, face hot covered with blush.

As said before he wanted to kiss you, he'd spent this whole time starring at you and your soft lips wondering what it'd be like to kiss them. He didn't know how he'd ask you. He just wanted to scrap the whole idea and forget about it. But his head wouldn't let him.

You knew he had something on his mind. You could tell, anyone can. He was really obvious when it came to his emotions. Honestly it was really cute. You could read him like a book. But this time you couldn't tell what he wanted.

"Darryl?"

"Y-yes?"

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" You said leaning in making eye contact. He tried to hide his face but your eyes always found his.

"W-well I mean kinda. But it's pretty stupid."

"Cmon, nothing you say is stupid. You can tell me anything. Remember?"

"Yeah I know, but it's embarrassing" He started blushing even more.

"Too bad, you gotta tell me now. I've even more interested."

"Aw Cmon!"

"Hey! It's your fault!"

"Fine." He turned to you. You just stared back.

"Do you maybe wanna..ah I don't know, kiss?"

"Kiss?" You now knew exactly what he wanted you just loved teasing him.

"Yes! Do. You. Wanna. Kiss?"

You chuckled. "Question is, do you know how to?"

Oh, you're right. He forgot that he didn't know how to kiss. Ah! How could he ask you but not know how to kiss!

"It's okay though. I can teach you. I may not be a pro nor have a kissed someone before but I think I can manage." You flashed your signature smile. It always managed to make him blush.

"O-Oh okay, well how do we start?"

"Well first, you have to face me," He moved his body towards you so you two were facing straight at each other.

"Then I'll hold your hand with this hand," You intertwined your fingers with his.

"Then my other hand will go here," You places you hand on his cheek.

You laughed "I can feel your face heating up on my hand" There you go teasing him again.

"Hey! Be quiet, I'm just nervous!"

"Well, don't be so nervous." You had to admit you were nervous too.

"Now, we closer to each other until.." You placed a soft kiss on his lips. It took him a while but he started to kiss back.

You felt a shock sensation throughout your entire body. You wanted to stay like this forever. Putting your hand on his arm and bringing his face closer with the hand you had on his cheek.

Darryl was in heaven. Your lips were just as soft had he imagined. He too, felt the shocking sensation zip through his body. Your lips moved in sync with each other like you've done this 100 times before.

Everything was perfect. The scenery, the slight breeze, everything felt so right, you two basically forgot everything but each other exist.

Sadly enough, air exist and you needed it. Slowly pulling apart and looking at each other you said.

"....Our lips meet." Sliding your hand from his cheek to his free hand. Rubbing your thumb on the outer palm.

"So? How was it?"

"It was..really, really amazing." You both made eye contact just for a bit more.

"Can we do that again please?" He broke the silence.

"Sure."

This time, he put his hand on your cheek.

Then intertwined lips again.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

WOO Another one shot done! I actually really liked his one.

1190 words.