『Swoop off your feet』Technoblade x reader

Techno starting to grow on me, but my friend was screaming at me to write this. Also corona don't exist in this so just prentend shops would be open ^_^

NO ONE POV

You're chatting with your best friend of 2 years formally known as Technoblade to the internet. You two met up on college campus when he accidentally bumped into you making you spill your coffee and he offered to buy you another one. You exchanged numbers and the rest is history.

You and him secretly had feelings for each other, but you guys were to scared of rejection and didn't think you had a shot with one other.

Despite not being confident you loved to tease him. It was so easy to get him flustered and get him to trip on his words and ramble. It was cute when he got caught up in conversation and got embarrassed when he realized how long he'd been talking.

That's one of the things you loved about him. He was a interesting guy and you could listen to him talk for hours. One time you were on the phone with him for 4 hours talking about star wars, going back in forth making stupid jokes about characters and roasting them. His sense of humor was something you also liked about him.

He on the other hand was head over heals for you. From the moment he bumped into you til to the moment you two fell asleep calling each other he always had a interest in you. The way you laughed at his god awful jokes and hyped him up for all his MCC tournaments. When you stayed over at his house to help him study and it ended with you falling asleep on his shoulder watching a movie after you finished studying.

The teasing made everything worse, he got so flustered at your little flirts and jokes. He never knew what to feel about them since he always thought you were just messing with him. But sometimes he wondered if you ever meant the things you said.

Today was the day you and Techno would meet face to face. He'd been worrying and planning this for weeks. His outfit, what you guys were gonna do, everything even down to conversation topics.

You on the other hand could've never been more excited. After 2 months of knowing Techno you had to move far away. You two haven't met up since.

You've also been planning out what to wear and what to say, but you were less worried since you've known him for so long that chatting seemed so natural to you. You guys easily jumped from topic to topic and end up talking for hours.

—————-
At a nearby park stood an anxious Techno in a grey hoodie with black jeans and converse. It had been 5 minutes since he arrived at the park but it felt like ages waiting for you to arrive. He really wanted to confess how he felt to you today. He had planned to multiple times, but today was special since it would be a face to face confession. But that's what made it worse, he'd see your face of disgust when you reject him and never talk to him again.

"Hey Techno! There you are!" He looked up to see you waving your hand and running towards him.

You decided to wear a short nice fluffy dress and sneakers for the occasion. Your mother had given it to you a few weeks ago saying she wore it when she was your age. It was very beautiful and it reminded you of him, cute and sweet.

But god, did you look stunning. He couldn't believe this angel was talking to him. It'd been so long since he'd seen you in real life. Sure, you'd face time from time to time but seeing you up close made you even more breathtaking.

"Sorry if you had to wait, I missed my first bus." You said catching your breath a bit and walking towards him.

It was the first time you saw him up close that you realized how handsome he really was. His glasses fit his face perfectly and his beautiful brown hair matched effortlessly with his look. Sure he wasn't all fancied up like you were but it made him look huggable and soft.