『The new girl』Dream x reader

I'm gonna do a sapnap one next or so but i just can't THINK OF ANYTHING 😫

Also highschool AU because why not ;)
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Your POV

New school. New people. New life. My last "life" in school however wasn't the best. I'm not the best at socializing, I usually like to keep to myself and that normally led to me being labeled "the quiet kid" or worse. "The weird kid"

I never understood that, just because people didn't know me or I didn't want to talk to people I was immediately labeled "weird."

Welp, that school is in the past. Here's where I start my junior year of high school. I went two years in that hell of a school, now two years in this one.
Thank god my family ended up moving. My dad got a job offer here and luckily we found a house that wasn't so far from a new school either.

That's why I never wanted to make connections with people, my family moved a lot. So making friends would mean I'd have to leave them eventually. I don't want to leave friends again. The first time was hard enough.

I walk into the doors of "MC HIGH SCHOOL" (ha see what i did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greeted by the principal and some other staff members I can only guess were my teachers, there was a kid standing next to them. Shouldn't he be in class? Did he get in trouble or something? I hope not, I don't wanna run into a trouble maker on my first day.

"Welcome to MC high! We welcome you with open arms and hope you enjoy your time here!" The lady who I'm guessing was the principal said in a cheerful tone.

"These will be your future teachers! And this boy right here is our top student! Clay" Oh, so that's who the boy is. I don't feel like making eye contact right now, so I'll just look behind them.

"Hi, as you were just told I'm Clay, I'll be showing you around for now."
Oh no, first day here and I'm already forced to have human interaction. Well I guess it's for the best. I rather have the school memorized or I'll look like an idiot roaming around the halls lost. I'll be laughed at for sure.

"For your first day you'll be showed around instead of going to classes, tomorrow will be your official first day at school. Okay?" This tall man with glasses said. Guessing he's one of the teachers.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Mr.Quack, funny name I know." He reached his hand out to me. Hesitating, I slowly shake his hand.

"This is Mrs. Fourteen," he pointed to a short lady.

"Mr. Rat" then to another tall man.

"I'm your principal Ms.Squeegy!"

"The rest of your teachers will be meeting you tomorrow." Huh, these teachers do have some weird names. I look over at the Clay kid and we make eye contact.

Wow, his eyes are beautiful. They're a nice calm green color, it feels like I'm being trapped in his eyes. Examining him more I see he has freckles on his face, his hair is dirty blonde. Looks really fluffy and smooth, I just wanna run my hand through it.

'Ew, stop it Y/N, that's creepy.' Why did I say that stuff? He's just a normal kid.

Clay POV