『Lost』C!Technoblade x Reader

I swear I'll get to peoples request soon, you guys are so creative! I just have some really good ideas out of no where 😅 Also this is canon Technoblade so he can switch from human to fluffy lookin pig.

Y/n POV

I've been walking in cold snow for hours....I'm gonna die out here. So cold....
Looking up from the white pearly snow I see a nether portal in the distance. 'Perfect! If I get to the nether I'll be warm again!' All I have to do is just make it over there. Egghh it's so far away...I just hope I can make it..

It feels like the closer I get the farther the portal gets I'm trying my hardest to not succumb to the freezing snow leaving a burning sensation of my hands and face. It feels so hard to move, like I'm going to pass out any second.

'Finally, I-I made it...' Before I can enter the portal I feel my body giving out on me. 'Not now...n-not here...please..' I beg just for a bit more energy but it's no use. I crash into the snow seeing nothing but snow and obsidian before my vision turns completely black.

Ranboo POV

As I'm coming back from a trip through the nether I look down and see a person lying dead just outside the portal.

'Oh my god! Ar-Are they dead?? Oh please don't be dead..' Leaning down I check their pulse and thank god it's still running. 'I should get them to a shelter.'

I pick them up over my shoulder and counting walking to the nearest house, which luckily enough is mine and Technoblade as well as Phil's.

-Time Skip-

We're at Techno's house..I would drop them off at mines but it doesn't have enough space besides, I doubt they'll want me as a roommate for the time being.

*Knock Knock*

A minute passes by and Philza opens the door.

"Oh hey Ranboo- uh who you got there?" He points to the stranger I'm holding on my back.

"Oh- uh t-they seemed to be passed out by the nether portal and I just wanted to get them to safety. M-Mind if I let them in? Just for a little bit if that's fine." He looks at me and thinks for a moment.

"Hmmm I suppose but I'll have to ask Techno, one second mate." He keeps the door open but walks away from my view. I really hope I'm not bothering him...I just couldn't leave this person alone they seemed as if they were going to die.

After a second Techno comes back instead of Phil, he looks me up and down.

"*Sigh* Fine, you can let them in. But take their weapons if they have any." Techno says walking away, but still keeping the door open for me to enter.

Walking in I set the passed out stranger on the closest bed. Doing as Techno said I take away any weapons they seem to have on them.

"They look like they have hypothermia...good thing you didn't leave them in the snow they definitely would've died." Phil says as he appears behind me.

"Yeah.." I turn around to leave the stranger to rest. They'll be warm by the time they wake up.

-Time skip to the next morning-

Y/n POV

I feel the sun on my face as I slowly open my eyes. I'm..warmer than I remember...a blanket? W-Where am I??

As I'm too tired to get up I just lay in bed and look at my surroundings. My weapons that used to lay at my back and side are now gone. I still feel a bit chilly but not as extreme as yesterday.

。 MC Youtuber 。 | ♡Oneshots ♡ (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें